Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
How do I get the endings 10 and 11?
final one is when you max out her favorability so i guess just pat and kiss her alot.
Ending 11 is when you get every other ending
So i guess i meant there's 13 endings since the prolouge ending exists and it isin't ending 0, you get true ending 0 by ending the day of all 5 days without doing anything to the girl so it's easy and fast to get.

Last edited:

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Can only choose between window or fullscreen.
i mean i had a problem where the ingame resolution appeared as 600x400 or something along those lines, so even with the game in fullscreen everything looked blurry as fuck
solved it after some try and error, so if someone has the same problem feel free to ask me (cuz its a niche problem it seems)

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
so, nobody knows how to resize the game window?
You can either use the graphics settings or the enable resize plugin, you have then edit the plugin's cfg file or use configuration manager. I believe I included these in my modpack so if you're using that just press F1 in-game.
Holding shift when starting the game to open the unity settings might also work, don't remember if the game overrides those.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
What happens when you get all the endings?
You basically get free mode and the female MC has a personality change and basically accepts the molesting. You can switch back by just choosing on either playing on that mode or not (also download the Dev mode it's somewhere here just so you can push back the train thing so you can choose when to let it end)

Reactions: ronzion`

imbanerf

Jun 11, 2017
I think the game is bugged, i can't do anything, button do nothing i don't see any amination so weird

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Someone opened all the endings and can tell me how to open them
you have to "train" every part of her body to the max.
For each new body par trained, you unlock an ending.

Once you've unlocked all the bad endings, you unlock the true ending and free play.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes