ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
you have to "train" every part of her body to the max.
For each new body par trained, you unlock an ending.

Once you've unlocked all the bad endings, you unlock the true ending and free play.
but Training after five days is deleted

TheAlmightyPotato

Apr 21, 2020
Can someone share their SystemData.dat? (need it for resolution fix)
my game starts only in super small windowed, ALT + Enter makes just a fullscreen miniature pixelated mess.

it's under

C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\LocalLow\despair\RoundAndRoundTrain\SaveData

my game looks like this after a restart:

fullscreen

1707762712302.png
windowed
1707762722515.png

EDIT: SystemData doesn't help.
Any idea how to fix that? (it happened after I applied a mod from here, which had to be dropped in BepInEx.

https://f95zone.to/threads/round-and-round-molester-train-final-dispair.126854/post-8922363 that one here

Last edited:

TheAlmightyPotato

Apr 21, 2020
i mean i had a problem where the ingame resolution appeared as 600x400 or something along those lines, so even with the game in fullscreen everything looked blurry as fuck
solved it after some try and error, so if someone has the same problem feel free to ask me (cuz its a niche problem it seems)
How did you fix it?

ran_dom88

Aug 6, 2022
Ok, i been through all of the comments but i have to check, what is the most complete translation of the game?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Ok, i been through all of the comments but i have to check, what is the most complete translation of the game?
Just the OP one since its MTL, gonna need to wait a few seconds depending on your wifi for it to translate though

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
View attachment 3365222 View attachment 3365222 I need to get to 100 "experience in" ?
Every body has to be 100% so just focus on the one that does't have the ending unlocked, the other endings you need to max favoribility which means just pat and kiss her alot till you unlock that ending and suffering one is just making her hate you so just keep on fucking her on the car seat section.

Last edited:

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
How did you fix it?
to solve the resolution bug (at least what worked for me), do the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That should do the trick (game still will have some formatting issues like the menus and options in the ingame options section, but that's the programmers's fault cuz they fucked up the display thing in Unity, so there's nothing we can do about it, but the resolution should look nice now and not like 400p like it used too)

Dec 5, 2019
She's on edge, but whenever I try to make her cum by fingering her pussy, it says: "Maybe this part of her body isn't developed enough to climax."

What do I do to develop it enough to make her cum? Just keep fingering her pussy?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
She's on edge, but whenever I try to make her cum by fingering her pussy, it says: "Maybe this part of her body isn't developed enough to climax."

What do I do to develop it enough to make her cum? Just keep fingering her pussy?
From what i remember from a guide someone posted here you use vibrators and stuff and climax with those first before she can climax by fingering her pussy.

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Recently checked Dispair profile on DL site and in comment section, when replying to comments, dispair mentions that will consider some ideas for his next work. Is there any info regarding what work he is currently working on or if he is on any at all?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Recently checked Dispair profile on DL site and in comment section, when replying to comments, dispair mentions that will consider some ideas for his next work. Is there any info regarding what work he is currently working on or if he is on any at all?
He has been responding that way ever since the game launched so I assume that he is working very slowly. Don't expect the sequel before GTA 6

Reactions: twoface1970
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes