redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
you are pretty much have a same fetish as me,dont like to share our womens..sometimes,the sex scene just triggered me as well...like Seren,the fuckin blind dog just cucked in front of me,after she gave her first time,she said im only her one night stand and proceed to wanna fuck minatour just because they fall in love each other..well,i can accept that,she is not for me,THEN,she proceed wanna fuck some guard like WTF??seriously,are you that slutty dog?she get mad at me when i dont want her to do it..she said im not fair,i can fuck around but she cant,dem that dog,fuck around only make you damaged unlike men women..Fuck,i can still tolerate if they just fuck futa or some animal that doesnt have brain(not horse,too cross a line)but why in the hell you wanna fuck other man instead of me..The most i can see still not really slutty is Clawyn,Carys,Katelyn,Erika, and Xyless(slave)they all not really much into sex..Meredith,i can accept it,she just fuck futa and animals because of curiousity,Ruksana,shes from a barbaric tribe,so i can accept she fuck with his oncle,because his parent family are a respected leader and her dad take her virginity first..
Tish is pure waifu, only MalePC fucks her butt.

Otherwise, some companions can fall in love with the MC and have that love reciprocated, but sex is not love and in a place as sexually open as Adorevia, it's mostly acceptable to bang one's friends, pets and random strangers with big dicks, none of that means they love the MC any less.

Especially when the very concept of exclusivity is not viable in the game, the Arvus guys respect the companions too much to restrict them while leaving the MC free to cheat and having an exclusive relationship would mean a Player would only see up to 20-ish scenes out of 150 in a single PT.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Tish is pure waifu, only MalePC fucks her butt.

Otherwise, some companions can fall in love with the MC and have that love reciprocated, but sex is not love and in a place as sexually open as Adorevia, it's mostly acceptable to bang one's friends, pets and random strangers with big dicks, none of that means they love the MC any less.

Especially when the very concept of exclusivity is not viable in the game, the Arvus guys respect the companions too much to restrict them while leaving the MC free to cheat and having an exclusive relationship would mean a Player would only see up to 20-ish scenes out of 150 in a single PT.
and Katelyn,her previous lover all get murdered..thats why she always cold as fuck..i agree tish is the real waifu and i still dont like the idea my companion fuck with some random stranger guy with big dick..only mc,the human can fuck them:)

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Y'all nibbas need to get off that sexual monopoly Kool-Aid or go back to cookie-cutter MUH PURE VIRGIN HAREM galges because this ain't that kind of setting.
This is the kind of setting where everything that moves will gleefully fuck everything that moves and probably ask your alter ego to join in for good measure.
nobody speaks of a harem of virgins. If you think about the game and lost the direction it makes sense to collect women throughout the kingdom for others to fuck them? I repeat it the only one who tried for something is the (MC) since he is the only one who has to do something to fuck with the women of the group.
since they fuck with anyone and for the most part it is inevitable that this game has a lot (cuck) too

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
nobody speaks of a harem of virgins. If you think about the game and lost the direction it makes sense to collect women throughout the kingdom for others to fuck them? I repeat it the only one who tried for something is the (MC) since he is the only one who has to do something to fuck with the women of the group.
since they fuck with anyone and for the most part it is inevitable that this game has a lot (cuck) too
~~~~~~[The Joke]

\o_O/ <- Your Head

May 11, 2018
Actually a really fun game huh. I played this forever ago and it was a buggy mess then and I remember deleting it after getting stuck on the first stage cause it bugged out, but now I am 4 hours into the game and its pretty damn fun. Got a lot of Dragon Age vibes at the start with the entire "pick your origin" thing.
Anyone have any advice on the lockpicking tho? Just nab the lockpick perks?
Theres a strenght 100 chest in the alternate world and I only have one pick. I can come back to it whenever granted but still

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Actually a really fun game huh. I played this forever ago and it was a buggy mess then and I remember deleting it after getting stuck on the first stage cause it bugged out, but now I am 4 hours into the game and its pretty damn fun. Got a lot of Dragon Age vibes at the start with the entire "pick your origin" thing.
Anyone have any advice on the lockpicking tho? Just nab the lockpick perks?
Theres a strenght 100 chest in the alternate world and I only have one pick. I can come back to it whenever granted but still
You can buy more lockpicks from guys like the shady dude down by the docks in Slinsk.

On another note, I like the game but I hate the no-win situation with Sandra.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Quick question:

It's has been ages since I played this game last time.
Is farmer origin still utmost supreme of all origins?

I know that some other origins now also have few scenes, but if I'm not mistaken, no one is still not even close to the farmer's level (from what I found the farmer still gets more and more).

Is my assumption correct?

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
So finally got Felicia. For some reason it took the money and greyed her out in the purchase menu, but after doing some more stuff and going back the option to buy her was there again. So I had to purchase the Felicia option twice.

I'm also disappointed to find that dual wielding has been cut. They should have simply restricted it to swords and daggers or made the "off-hand" only contribute 50% damage. In other words you give up defense, while gaining some 150% damage.

Anyone know if there are intentions to balance the dual wielding or to at least put some other skill in its place? Kinda ruins classes and wastes a perk point now.

What are people's classes now that dual wielding is out? Seems like Adventurer, Templar, Assassin and Bard are the best?

Also kinda peeved about the NTR explanation as well. They should have at least tossed in harem/monogamous options. Harem being that the girls are free to play with those in the harem, but don't just fuck around without consulting partners. Or monogamous being that you choose a partner which gates other content (or if you cheat there are repercussions). Otherwise it seems lazy.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Quick question:

It's has been ages since I played this game last time.
Is farmer origin still utmost supreme of all origins?

I know that some other origins now also have few scenes, but if I'm not mistaken, no one is still not even close to the farmer's level (from what I found the farmer still gets more and more).

Is my assumption correct?
Also interested in this answer. I picked noble because it said it had similar scenes to farmer, but haven't seen much thus far. Was thinking of swapping.

Reactions: Edvin

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
I noticed that fpslimit is included in the javascripts by default; but isn't enabled - probably should be defaulted to 60.

It's disconcerting at 4x speed. (240hz monitor)

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
The update corrupted my current save
The others are all fine, but the one 8 was replaying with gives an: Error: Failed to load img/pictures/XQuarters01%5Bfixed%5D.png when trying to load
Edit: I resolved it by loading the save in the old version, existing the castle and saving there in the open

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
The update corrupted my current save
The others are all fine, but the one 8 was replaying with gives an: Error: Failed to load img/pictures/XQuarters01%5Bfixed%5D.png when trying to load
Edit: I resolved it by loading the save in the old version, existing the castle and saving there in the open
they renewed the Combat system added a Core Forge System and made a few tweaks, Of course it'll kill your save.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
So finally got Felicia. For some reason it took the money and greyed her out in the purchase menu, but after doing some more stuff and going back the option to buy her was there again. So I had to purchase the Felicia option twice.

I'm also disappointed to find that dual wielding has been cut. They should have simply restricted it to swords and daggers or made the "off-hand" only contribute 50% damage. In other words you give up defense, while gaining some 150% damage.

Anyone know if there are intentions to balance the dual wielding or to at least put some other skill in its place? Kinda ruins classes and wastes a perk point now.

What are people's classes now that dual wielding is out? Seems like Adventurer, Templar, Assassin and Bard are the best?
I didn't get the Felicia bug, so you should try to reproduce it and see if there was something specific that caused it.

Swashbuckler class can dual wield.
Also kinda peeved about the NTR explanation as well. They should have at least tossed in harem/monogamous options. Harem being that the girls are free to play with those in the harem, but don't just fuck around without consulting partners. Or monogamous being that you choose a partner which gates other content (or if you cheat there are repercussions). Otherwise it seems lazy.
There are two cases of NTR in this game that I can think of; one is committed by the male PC by fucking a lizardman's pregnant wife and the other happens to some random npc in Summeredge. None of the main characters are in committed relationships and thusly cannot cheat...actually the dwarf is married so he can and does cheat, but otherwise none of the companions are tied down until the end of the game and can fuck whatever they want(mostly animals and each other) as the PC does.

You're not going around the world collecting waifus to fuck; you're collecting soldiers to help you fight a death god.
Xyless is always there if what you want is an exclusive hole.

EnnoHeifT

Feb 11, 2018
Why would some game greastest like this game won't ever have android version,I remember there someone has ported android version but can't remember where

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
So the game's been freezing for me at specific point in the game and I've barely had any freezes or crashes throughtout the rest of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got any ideas what might cause this and if there is any way to fix this. I have a laptop with i7 4750HQ, 8gb RAM and a GTX950M. I have searched for a solution but couldn't find anything and any help will be appreciated.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes