Oct 16, 2018
can someone let me know how the compressed version performs? I'm about to dl it because the normal sized one slows my computer down to unusable and will probably take like 3 hours to finish

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Bugs:
- Cannot end quest "The Lizagons" after Quest "Unification" is done - Ozak not available (doesn't green out in Quest Journal).
- Freezes at last screen of love making to Amatum girlsquest. (not showing game area)
- Cannot end quest "A new hope" - returning to Castle and going to a sleep doesn't do anything (doesn't green out in Quest Journal)
- Cannot end quest "Hunt for the Relics" - all relics has been found (doesn't green out in Quest Journal)
- Cannot end quest "The God of Death" - Murkhal was slain/defeated (doesn't green out in Quest Journal)

Reactions: SrZurdo
D

Deleted member 275322

Hi Guys, in Roundscape I actually Play the Templar Origin and I have one Problem: In Act 1 spared Beatrice. But I don't know how i get the Quest to save her from the Demon Realm. And I even don't see a Templar in the Left room at the summeredge church.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Unless it's changed from previous versions, then they're from whenever your castle gets attacked.
I mean I know u can set the difficulty setting on your castle is there a certain setting to put it at to allow you to earn more of those gems..I mean if u lose the attack and receive 1 or no gems that would stink..

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Hi Guys, in Roundscape I actually Play the Templar Origin and I have one Problem: In Act 1 spared Beatrice. But I don't know how i get the Quest to save her from the Demon Realm. And I even don't see a Templar in the Left room at the summeredge church.
You talk to the Templar in the room to the right after you enter the church. Then you go to Summeredge University and talk to the man at the counter. He gives you the tome that you need to continue the quest.

D

Deleted member 275322

I looke at the walktrough.
For Templar only:

to free Beatrice go to the Summeredge Church (by the shops, in the same exit as the Crisis quest) and ask the Templar in the room to the left, he will point you to the Universirty. He will give you a tome, enter the Unknown Realm and use it.

But actually there wasn't a a templar at the left.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I looke at the walktrough.
For Templar only:

to free Beatrice go to the Summeredge Church (by the shops, in the same exit as the Crisis quest) and ask the Templar in the room to the left, he will point you to the Universirty. He will give you a tome, enter the Unknown Realm and use it.

But actually there wasn't a a templar at the left.
It's the room to the right of the entrance.
The room is on the left side of the building though, just our perspective has the front of the building behind us an thus the rooms on opposite sides.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's the room to the right of the entrance.
The room is on the left side of the building though, just our perspective has the front of the building behind us an thus the rooms on opposite sides.
That doesn't make sense...

Going with the front of the building, right side inside is still right side outside. The building interior doesn't have its sides swapped because you walked inside from the front door and now it's behind you.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
That doesn't make sense...

Going with the front of the building, right side inside is still right side outside. The building interior doesn't have its sides swapped because you walked inside from the front door and now it's behind you.
I meant that the left side of the building would be to our right because the perspective is so the the front of the building faces south. The guide is still wrong if it says the room to the left; I'm just trying to rationalize why that mistake might've been made.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Great game so far!
Does anyone know if its possible to actually recruit all companions? Meaning Carys and Xyless with their morality requirements?
Or do I have to (if possible at all) use save editor and change morality to -15 to get xyless and change it back immediatly, so Carys doesnt leave?
I have the same question

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Great game so far!
Does anyone know if its possible to actually recruit all companions? Meaning Carys and Xyless with their morality requirements?
Or do I have to (if possible at all) use save editor and change morality to -15 to get xyless and change it back immediatly, so Carys doesnt leave?
You can't get them all even with save editor.

As soon as you change morality one or the other will leave. Xyless won't stay unless you have low morality and Carys won't stay unless you have high morality.

You can't have both at the same time.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
You can't get them all even with save editor.

As soon as you change morality one or the other will leave. Xyless won't stay unless you have low morality and Carys won't stay unless you have high morality.

You can't have both at the same time.
Oh well, do you recommend Carys or Xyless?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depends on your kinks. Carys is a shemale (not futa, she has no vagina) and if you are playing a male MC it's her dick going in your arse and mouth, not everyones cup of tea. Carys is a top so she is the one doing the fucking although she will give a blowjob dring a 69.

Xyless has 2 routes, sub and dom. I prefer dom route because having a sex demon do what you want is awesome ... also Xyless and Succubus threesome is hot.

so, yeah, if you want to get fucked by a furry then Carys is for you, if not i'd go for Xyless.

The only other problem with low morality though is if you haven't corrupted Ruk Ruk, Clawyn and Mere first then you may lose them and you may lose Tish.

Reactions: M-2315

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
You can have both of them if you bind Xyless to you. Then there isn't any issue with your morality level.

You can also use the editor to change your morality level before you talk with Xyless in the guest room after recruiting her to make it low enough for her to agree to be your consort, then after accepting you can change it back to what it was. There doesn't seem to be a morality check for Xyless after that point so she will stay and the check for Carys will pass so she doesn't leave. I have played many games where I have both of them in my party until the end.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes