Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for your detailed answer. My first playthrough was M + Templar \ Guardian (I don't remember -_-), there was an interesting story with a mentor ... but when I saw that the character practically doesn't fuck anyone, but they want him o_O ... I got scared here and forgot about the game for a long time. The second ascent of F as a Noble character, went far (like 2-3 acts passed). I went through chapters with Elves, Dwarves and I don't remember further ...
Play a spoiled person, she was very friendly with the Succubus+ Red Girl, made bad decisions (I remember the moment with the girl in the forest = I watched her transformation, then made her a slave to the castle, But I heard that hiring her as a servant is more profitable) ...
But again, for some reason I forgot about the games 8 \. I remember that there is a brothel there and the mother is in charge of it, and so I don’t understand in the new update they add a brothel ....-_- they may be 2 or am I confusing something? Now I think it would be logical to start F as a character but already as a Farmer.
Brothel was in the game before, you just did not see it. It only gave you money.
New Brothel update makes the brothel an acutal place that you can visit and interact with npcs. And ofc work there.
You recruit others to work in the brothel too. Demoness and Meredith can work there too

And yeah, its best if you play Female MC with the Farmer role.

Playing Male MC in this game is just .... pain xd
A very sad expeciance

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So apparently the new scenes can't be unlocked through the skull icon. Any ideas which items are needed to unlock them? Thought about just adding them to my inventory instead of replaying the entire game for the third time

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
So been awhile since I played this and i noticed theres a map now that shows points of interest. Does this cover enough that I dont really need the guide or should I still cross check it?

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Full gallery save. Seems like they added most, if not all scenes to gallery?

If you want to unlock it on your save, edit switch #4671 and set to on/true. Click the skull at the top right to unlock the gallery
Can u recommend a save editor cause all the online editors I found didn't have #4671

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
How does one progress the brothel I have the dward and the goblin and I already have the scene with the worker(female noble)

Theres a Q Icon on the desk but all she says is good evening...

How to progress the brothel ? is it random? or do i have to do a quest then come back
When i press "Is there something I can do?" all she says is "good evening,(name)" Im still on ACT 2

All the brothel upgrades are MAX and Im still stuck on 5 stars

Also when does meredith come to the brothel I already done her companion quest and if I do try to talk to her she just does her regular dialog nothing about the brothel

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
Also when does meredith come to the brothel I already done her companion quest and if I do try to talk to her she just does her regular dialog nothing about the brothel
The Q-icon-girl in the brothel will give a quest to recruit Meredith (tested it in act 2, not sure about affinity threshold needed to trigger this. Corruption is not a factor here, meaning if she's corrupted enough you will not have to persuade her with the card-game).

Can't trigger the mother recruitment though (from farmer origin). Can anyone who succeeded, give some hints on how to do it? Will she by announced for recruitment by the Q-icon-girl in Brothel? Or do I have to trigger this myself when talking to her in her apartment? I assume one must be at least in act 2. Is it possible to recruit her if in act 1 I convinced her to abandon slinsk brothel, and in act 2 seduced her? Maybe the recruitment is only possible if she is still working at slinsk brothel?

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
The Q-icon-girl in the brothel will give a quest to recruit Meredith (tested it in act 2, not sure about affinity threshold needed to trigger this. Corruption is not a factor here, meaning if she's corrupted enough you will not have to persuade her with the card-game).

Can't trigger the mother recruitment though (from farmer origin). Can anyone who succeeded, give some hints on how to do it? Will she by announced for recruitment by the Q-icon-girl in Brothel? Or do I have to trigger this myself when talking to her in her apartment? I assume one must be at least in act 2. Is it possible to recruit her if in act 1 I convinced her to abandon slinsk brothel, and in act 2 seduced her? Maybe the recruitment is only possible if she is still working at slinsk brothel?
Finally was able to progress the brothel it seem itw as because the minotaur in my quarters had a quest that needed to be finish before i could proceed

Heres my quest order atm

1.dwarf
2.goblin
3.player
4.mino
5.nexilim (need to finish the sister quest also will onyl spawn once brothel gives out the quest)

okay stuck again wont progress It might have something to do with not unlocking Rockliffe yet my current quest its still "a new hope" can someone tell me when I unlock Rockliffe ? cause others says they already have meredith but Im still not getting her brothel questline

Last edited:

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
How are u able to pull that up? I installed the program u recommended but it seems to only be a cheat I press "1" to 'activate' it but how Iam I able to just unlock the gallery?
press F9 while in game, scroll down to 4671, and set to on. Press page down to go down faster

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
how to make companion work to brothel? is need requirements like corruption point? and i see thread that farm mom can work in brothel so how it is work?

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
He means that even when Male MC and a Female character tell each other how much they like each other, female characters still fuck other people and/or animals.
For example Meredith. Even after her "Romance" scene with Male MC, she still fucks the dog, regardless if you catch her in the act or not. As in, even if you do not watch the scene, it still happens and its canon.

Another example is the female Orc.
What usually happens, players meet with her, sleep with her and the player now believes they are with her. But then she goes and fucks her uncle. That str8 up NTR, Sharing if you agree to join in (if you have "high affection")

But the reason the NTR tag is never added to this game is becasue many defend it as "women are never yours " or "she views you as a casual fling" or "everyone fucks everyone, so it doesnt matter" and such.
im pretty sure thats not ntr but you do you i guess

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes