Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Great! i prefer good playthroughs anyway. But what about scenes like Merediths Anal scenes? Arent they corruption only? (is there a way to increase her corruption without increasing mine? )
Meredith anals are on her corrupt, I don't know if you can corrupt her and not yourself, I never tried, but besides her personality swift to a really horny Meredith, she will fuck everything as far I know, you want it or not. So, if she gets corrupted, be ready to walk the stables and see her fucking horses, or that stupid dog, plants, etc. Oh, and don't even try to stop her if an option shows up, she'll hate you for it.

Reactions: T800

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Meredith anals are on her corrupt, I don't know if you can corrupt her and not yourself, I never tried, but besides her personality swift to a really horny Meredith, she will fuck everything as far I know, you want it or not. So, if she gets corrupted, be ready to walk the stables and see her fucking horses, or that stupid dog, plants, etc. Oh, and don't even try to stop her if an option shows up, she'll hate you for it.
Ill see if i can do it at least enough to unlock that scene. She gets a +2 to corruption form Meeting the mother as a prostitute and there is a book thats give another +5 ill check if there are other ways to get it to 15 to unlock the scene and then ill have her go back to the righteous path XD

Reactions: Avakao

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.8b] [Arvus Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 3.89 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.86 GB
- - -
ZIPPYSHARE: - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
That's exactly what I mean, the overdone anime-like pictures.
It just doesn't look good at all, in my opinion, and only serves to destroy the game's aesthetics, not to mention removing what makes each character unique, cause they all kinda just look the same, in a way, plain, smooth, clean, and boring.
Absolutely agree. And the art they use isn't even that good - it is mid-tier generic anime aesthetic that plagued rule34 in late 2000s. I was delighted to see people moving from it and names like Personalami or Sabudenego rising at the top. It lacks originality, style and is just boring with characters looking the same.

Do not misunderstand me - I do appreciate good anime aesthetic. But what made Roundscape so good and unique was the variety of styles - anyone could find something to their liking. Funnies part - it was anime-styled pictures that dragged behind back then, less animesque were top of the line. And now they vent for more consistent anime-like pictures, yet many of those are lacking.

Lets compare Roundscape Adorevia to something that pops in my mind right now: Overgrown Genesis, Fate of Irnia, Noxian Nights (paired with Kingdom of Deception for good measure) and Legend of Queen Opala (all parts). Those games have varied approaches when it come to art style:
a) OG, FoI, NN and KoD sport overall high quality of pictures and are dedicated to single art style, making them very consistent with what they deliver, yet if this is not your cup of tea - you will miss the fun. Another point is that consistent artstyle demands more in terms of quality - if your game have consistently bad pictures it won't be a matter of tea-cups, people just won't enjoy it.
b) RA and LoQO have varied artstyles with something for everyone, its not a coin toss of either or, you are likely to find something to your liking. What RA and LoQO do differently, is quality-quantity approach - RA tend to have more quantity and LoQO more quality. Yet even if quality is all over the place, variety can still remedy that by rising chances that person playing the game will find something to like.

And basically RA now goes for more consistent approach, yet without the needed level of quality to make it work.

TL;DR: they are picking stick with two short ends. It, in my opinion, does not work.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
She gets a +2 to corruption form Meeting the mother as a prostitute
Can you elaborate on this? It seems that I couldn't trigger this one no matter what I do. Is it tied to main character's sex or specific sequence of events?

Honestly, I thought this one is a misremembered relic from the times of old RPG-maker engine and it doesn't work anymore.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Can you elaborate on this? It seems that I couldn't trigger this one no matter what I do. Is it tied to main character's sex or specific sequence of events?

Honestly, I thought this one is a misremembered relic from the times of old RPG-maker engine and it doesn't work anymore.
Play as a farmer hero, take Meredith to meet the protag mother after you learn about her being a prostitute. Just having Meredith there at your party will be enough for her to gain the corruption points after the dialog, where the mother will explain why she likes the job. To make sure it works, have the succubus as well since she will also interact with both

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Play as a farmer hero, take Meredith to meet the protag mother after you learn about her being a prostitute. Just having Meredith there at your party will be enough for her to gain the corruption points after the dialog, where the mother will explain why she likes the job. To make sure it works, have the succubus as well since she will also interact with both
But both in tavern and mom's house you visit her alone, with no party members. And I checked whether or not Meri got +2 corruption without any interaction with mom or notifications - she did not. I did exactly that and it didn't work. Anything more specific?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
But both in tavern and mom's house you visit her alone, with no party members. And I checked whether or not Meri got +2 corruption without any interaction with mom or notifications - she did not. I did exactly that and it didn't work. Anything more specific?
not at her house, there you discover where she works, and the first time ever you go to the tavern to see her you can have your party.
The first time talking to the mother is when you can choose how to deal with her, and in that scene is where Meredith gets her corruption. I double-checked the walkthrough. You must have Meredith and the Succubus or Meredith won't get the corruption.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
not at her house, there you discover where she works, and the first time ever you go to the tavern to see her you can have your party.
The first time talking to the mother is when you can choose how to deal with her, and in that scene is where Meredith gets her corruption. I double-checked the walkthrough. You must have Meredith and the Succubus or Meredith won't get the corruption.
Okay, I will retry it. But this is exactly what I were trying, to the T, and the result was nothing.

In any case, thank you.

Oct 16, 2017
Absolutely agree. And the art they use isn't even that good - it is mid-tier generic anime aesthetic that plagued rule34 in late 2000s. I was delighted to see people moving from it and names like Personalami or Sabudenego rising at the top. It lacks originality, style and is just boring with characters looking the same.

Do not misunderstand me - I do appreciate good anime aesthetic. But what made Roundscape so good and unique was the variety of styles - anyone could find something to their liking. Funnies part - it was anime-styled pictures that dragged behind back then, less animesque were top of the line. And now they vent for more consistent anime-like pictures, yet many of those are lacking.

Lets compare Roundscape Adorevia to something that pops in my mind right now: Overgrown Genesis, Fate of Irnia, Noxian Nights (paired with Kingdom of Deception for good measure) and Legend of Queen Opala (all parts). Those games have varied approaches when it come to art style:
a) OG, FoI, NN and KoD sport overall high quality of pictures and are dedicated to single art style, making them very consistent with what they deliver, yet if this is not your cup of tea - you will miss the fun. Another point is that consistent artstyle demands more in terms of quality - if your game have consistently bad pictures it won't be a matter of tea-cups, people just won't enjoy it.
b) RA and LoQO have varied artstyles with something for everyone, its not a coin toss of either or, you are likely to find something to your liking. What RA and LoQO do differently, is quality-quantity approach - RA tend to have more quantity and LoQO more quality. Yet even if quality is all over the place, variety can still remedy that by rising chances that person playing the game will find something to like.

And basically RA now goes for more consistent approach, yet without the needed level of quality to make it work.

TL;DR: they are picking stick with two short ends. It, in my opinion, does not work.
I read the whole thing, but I don't really have a long answer in reply.
Just that, after a several years-long breaks, I was contemplating picking the game up again, only to get turned off by all the animesque looking artwork that seem to have also replaced some pre-existing scene's artwork that, in my opinion, was 10 times more exciting to look at than the animesque art that they got replaced by.
Because of the art style they are going with these days, I'm actually finding it extremely difficult to want to pick it up again, it just looks... boring, and quite frankly, some of the characters seem to look dull and even ruined compared to how hot, sexy, and good they looked in previous artworks.

Reactions: T800

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I read the whole thing, but I don't really have a long answer in reply.
Just that, after a several years-long breaks, I was contemplating picking the game up again, only to get turned off by all the animesque looking artwork that seem to have also replaced some pre-existing scene's artwork that, in my opinion, was 10 times more exciting to look at than the animesque art that they got replaced by.
Because of the art style they are going with these days, I'm actually finding it extremely difficult to want to pick it up again, it just looks... boring, and quite frankly, some of the characters seem to look dull and even ruined compared to how hot, sexy, and good they looked in previous artworks.
I can but agree with you and add that some scenes were voted to be replaced, if my memory serves me correctly.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I have just downloaded the game to check this - no, it does not work. You are alone when you enter mom's room and I checked Meri's corruption - it didn't change. I even tinkered with her corruption through Lankin's cheat mod, tried all possible dialogue options and it didn't work.

I wonder if people who made the walkthrough double-checked the actual game. Either there are additional conditions to trigger this morality change or it does not exist in the game anymore.

Because I remember that you were with party members at farm mom in older versions, but not in current.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes