88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm on Act III with Galhart I'm in a mine in front of the ston door and need to corrrect word to open it up. With is the correct choies to do it?

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I still feel a little annoyed with this game many scenes can very easily be missed and very often while many choices are presented most of them only have one real "good" answer one that gives you more scenes and ones that don't i mean the goo girl dilemma is present with letting someone keep addicted slaves and get goo to sell the other option is killing her and freeing the slaves out of drug addiction slavery (and likely killing a major distributer of drugs) and no scenes.

Not even that bandit girl that leaves says anything.

Yosker

May 19, 2021
View attachment 44038

Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender.
The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: Kaliyo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.8b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trouble Shooting:

Cheat Codes:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Save Fix:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Only use this fix for save files made with or below version 4.3

Extras: - GALLERY MOD - CHEAT MOD - CLASS REVAMP MOD

SilverDollar97 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 526529 View attachment 526517 View attachment 526521 View attachment 526528 View attachment 526520 View attachment 526530 View attachment 526522 View attachment 526523 View attachment 526525 View attachment 526526 View attachment 526527 View attachment 526518 View attachment 526524 View attachment 526516
How can i download this on android???plzz help....

Yosker

May 19, 2021
I have been playing from the second beta and there is quite a lot of content its not 2.98 gb for nothing...till now i have seen 7-8 hub cites with nearby explorable places , a decent story, many side and main quests and a fuckton of NSFW content with various art style.....just dwnload it m8
View attachment 227
How can i download this roundscape in Android????

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
How do you have sex with the girls anytime you want in this game I know there’s events but still you can own your mom even

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
does the walkthrough in OP updated to newest version or not? cause i can't find what version its based on

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
does the walkthrough in OP updated to newest version or not? cause i can't find what version its based on
I fear it's outdated.
The guide has been created in December 2020 (according to both the PDF data and the upload time on Mediafire).
A month later V5.1 was released.

Gravekillez

Mar 18, 2018
Could you share what it says inside, please? :)

Hey folks
First of all: We hope that you folks liked the latest and final Sunshade Update. The release of Arenus is getting closer and closer, and with that we're also getting closer to the final chapter of Roundscape Adorevia.
It is important to keep in mind that Arvus Games consists of two teams. A creative one (Nampites, FuranH and Cosmojacker) that is creating scripts and art and a technical team (Kaliyo and Dairnon) for the coding and turning assets into playtime.
All Assets for Arenus are done, which means that mainly the Technical Team is working on Arenus. During these many months, the Creative Team has been working hard on assets for Roundscape Adorevia. Today we want want to share some of our progress.
A New Companion
Back when we announced the final chapter of Roundscape, we included a survey of what you folks would like to see. A new companion was the winner. So today we're happy to announce that final Roundscape Patch will introduce Camilla. An exotic druid from Kanthu.

Roundscape features a large cast of Companions but we're confident that Camilla will add something new and refreshing to the cast. She shares a strong connection to nature and her mature personality will easily make her the MILF of the team.
Nampites and FuranH did a fantastic job and there will be lots of fun content for Camilla to encounter once the final chapter is released. We hope you're looking forward to it!

There's two areas left to be explored in Adorevia. Kanthu and The Ethereal Grasslands. So naturally, we'll add those two in the Final Chapter.
Camilla can be encountered in Kanthu. For the Grasslands and the Ruins Of Tesa... You'll have to wait and see for yourself what secrets and characters you will encounter there.

As mentioned before, the final chapter will break save files. This allows us to work on it without having to hold back, we're excited and a bit nervous for the final chapter of Roundscape Adorevia. Next week we'll do a similar post of our progress on Arenus.
Thank you for your support and trust
- Kaliyo

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes