LeToxic

Jul 2, 2018
Holy crap, they somehow made the gallery even worse this update. Like it has even less scenes than 5.8b. And my save from 5.8 doesn't even work, awesome.

I literally only wanted to see the new companion scenes and the conclusion to the whole Farm Mom and Mar stuff. But fuck that, I ain't playing the whole shit again, guess it's back to waiting like 2 years for the gallery to be fixed.

Also, the AI art thing ain't that bad, but it just seems that the devs hit generate and picked from the first batch and called it a day. If you are gonna use AI art at least they could make sure shit like hands not being the correct color and weird genitals are not a thing.

Xenrir

Jun 17, 2017
Finally found what I think is the start of the Emek's Rest end, and I have ZERO fucking clue what the triggers are. The start is hidden away in such a weird spot that stumbling onto it by chance is unlikely - at the end of Act 3 when the torch to go to the ending appears and Gajah leaves your party outside your room, go fuck around for a while and eventually Facis will have a letter for you from Gajah, that is completely unmarked by the usual Q indicator on the map.

After knocking this quest out, you'll have ANOTHER unmarked letter at Facis from Krathon.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I've been playing through the game, and I'm sorry, the AI art is pretty good. I know people will go volcanic over that, but it's better than a lot of the stuff that was in the game, at least in my opinion. Different people will of course have different opinions on this.

The AI is pretty good because it can "smooth out" differences in the art (and in fact I wish it was applied more in this game). I think this will benefit some graphic artists because they can contribute their unique vision to a project and get it melded into a production, for example. I'm afraid of it because it can choke off real artists who create new things, and then we'll just be left with talented graphic designers who work with the old and recombine it all, but nothing new.

I will say it is funny on a pirate site to see so much hate against AI. The tech corporations have just done what you do, but better.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger galhart quest in act lll as in what do you need to do to trigger the quest before act lll

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
siiiiiiigh
I know it was probably the least popular artstyle in the whole game, but I really liked it - if anything, it was also one of the most unique styles the game had.

And the replacement... What was a part of stylization before now looks off by a fucking light year. I am talking about her cheeks of course. Old style was cartoonish and thus never tried to be anatomycally correct to a T. New style is less cartoonish - and somehow even more disproportionate.

What's good - and its clearly a trend of devs trying to improve scenes - is more varied expressions. Though on the 2nd pic she has something weird going on with her right eye, like an eyelid is trying to close from below instead of above.

The 3rd pic, however, possess something fugly. His face looks abominable - derpy-eyed braindead expression with left eye melting. And I don't think her mouth looks like it supposed to - again, I think that new style isn't cartoonish enough for such details to pass.

Also, there are cumstains on her thighs and face, as well as his dick even before the actual cumming occures.

And as to why I excluded vaginal version. Well, look for yourself:
Now that is some high-yield virginity shield - it breaks the fucking game.

All in all, this isn't a good replacement: dubious artwork with some really noticeable mistakes, sprinkled on top by a game-breaking error.

What is odd and sad is that they've successfully replaced elven priestess scene, one that was very stylized - specifically, anime-esque. So, AI can do replacement of highly-stylized scenes. And yet in this case we see a glaring failure.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
YOriginMansion17.png
Anyone knows how to get this scene? Seems like the "evil" route in that quest is still extremely buggy, or at least looks so.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
So because the gallery is so fucking shit, I've been making manual saves for most interesting (and pretty much all new) scenes. But apparently those saves won't work if you don't also copy config and global files, which I did not. Now all the scenes from act 1 that I saved are fucking gone.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hoi lads! I've found a moment when you meet Camilla. And its way earlier that I'd have thought:
1689326923270.png
1689327062473.png
Its at the very end of Act I - after you defeat the legendary beast or preleks but before you go to Gajah to move onto Act II. You'll need to touch the prelek warp crystal and a message will pop up. Then, a new exit from location will appear, right below the crystal.

P.S. This will also be the first time you see one of this red bastards, the goakuna. A little foretast of what will come a bit later:
1689327194370.png
P.P.S. It should be noted that Hero treats goakuna as known followers of Murkhal, which does not make sense. At this point Hero is yet to know who is their master - Succubus announces it during the destruction of Oakshire, which is yet to happen.

Therefore, I do not believe this quest is supposed to be activated in Act I.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 133 Votes