CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
wait they added ai to this oof i guess im done with this

how much scenes are ai now, or are they reverted back.
View attachment 3015184

I really hope they get back to hand drawn art because this is pretty bad.
.....this is the 8th time I post the solution about this....not that I mind....and I don't blame all of you who complain about it...

This is the art from the good ol' V5.8b and it got upscaled so that it fits the entire screen.

Just download both of the links above, extract em and replace all of them and voila!, all of the drawn scenes are back!

Here's the link to the OG post for more details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you're wondering:
1697652773603.png

so who all can get pregnant now besides the FMC
No, SHE can get pregnant , getting her pregnant has a probability.

How can I turn off the auto save?
Download this cheats.rar and replace everything with it.

so is telia suppose to leave at the bridge before your battle?
Don't worry!, you'll meet her again in Yakotin.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up

shaycormac2

Apr 9, 2021
Man am I the only one that thinks the old gallery is better? With the thumbnail, names and different character/location scenes? I think after the game is finally "completed", arvus should switch back to that.

Reactions: str8up

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
.....this is the 8th time I post the solution about this....not that I mind....and I don't blame all of you who complain about it...

This is the art from the good ol' V5.8b and it got upscaled so that it fits the entire screen.

Just download both of the links above, extract em and replace all of them and voila!, all of the drawn scenes are back!

Here's the link to the OG post for more details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you're wondering:
View attachment 3016308

No, SHE can get pregnant , getting her pregnant has a probability.

Download this cheats.rar and replace everything with it.

Don't worry!, you'll meet her again in Yakotin.
How can i replace everything using joyplay on my phone to turn off the auto save?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
like seriously I want the cheat code back. Playing with that type of speed is insanely boring
Have you tried playing the game under MTool? The program has a speed-up built-in function. You just need to press Ctrl + any direction to move faster (and if you can run in the game, works as well in addition to that).

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018
Have you tried playing the game under MTool? The program has a speed-up built-in function. You just need to press Ctrl + any direction to move faster (and if you can run in the game, works as well in addition to that).
Bro if you're referring to always dash option why would I be talking about that?
I'm refering to the cheat code 1700 super speed in version 5.8
However I'm not aware of this MTool. Is there anywhere I can check out this tool? It may be the tool I'm looking for. But I'm trying to look for something similar to the old 5.8 super speed version

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
It's just a suggestion that can help with what you're asking. You can check it or not. In the end of the day, it's your call.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
How can i replace everything using joyplay on my phone to turn off the auto save?
No Idea, sorry.....unless you can access the game's directory files and replace them...

Bro if you're referring to always dash option why would I be talking about that?
I'm refering to the cheat code 1700 super speed in version 5.8
However I'm not aware of this MTool. Is there anywhere I can check out this tool? It may be the tool I'm looking for. But I'm trying to look for something similar to the old 5.8 super speed version
Well.....with Mtool, you can actually speed up the character's walking speed...

1- Launch the game with Mtool.

2- Just increase the circled one (I know that it's not a circle, but....JUST READ!) to 1 (or 2 or more...if you wanna fly like a dude who took 500Kg of Cocaine at once or going to do the "Try not to outrun The Flash Challenge...xDD)
1697664422397.png
The one on the left Increases the game's FPS (or frameskips?), which naturally, would cause freezes with the game's animation.

Enjoy outrunning The Flash, my friend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Voronc

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018
No Idea, sorry.....unless you can access the game's directory files and replace them...

2- Just increase the circled one (I know that it's not a circle, but....JUST READ!) to 1 (or 2 or more...if you wanna fly like a dude who took 500Kg of Cocaine at once or going to do the "Try not to outrun The Flash Challenge...xDD)
View attachment 3016687
The one on the left Increases the game's FPS (or frameskips?), which naturally, would cause freezes with the game's animation.

YES THAT'S WHAT i'M LOOKING FOR. Please tell me where to download this tool

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover
Jul 26, 2021
So I'm a little confused. Is this game no longer considered complete and being updated again? I'm seeing a lot of updates recently.

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018

View attachment 3016687

Please where do I get this Mtool :(

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
where is mar located for the male farmers mom scenes
I will guide you everything i remember. In esp1, you gotta go attic at farm's mom house in the slinsk in order to take a chest, after that you go to inn at slinsk to talk shopkeeper, then i will check all room in the right( i remember it is 2nd room, you should save in there), you have a dialogue your mom, finally you go back mom house and talk to her (complete).All Scenes are in the esp2 and 3, in esp2 you come back mom's house and talk to her, scenes in castle will auto have when you have enough love mom ( having all scenes in mom hosue i think so) in esp3.

Jan 28, 2019
so, i downloaded the game, and experinced a game breaking bug pretty early on.
After hiring Telia, I get an error in combat: failure to load TeliaBattler.png
I can't skip the file, and because it isn't there, the game won't do anything.

Jan 28, 2019
so, i downloaded the game, and experinced a game breaking bug pretty early on.
After hiring Telia, I get an error in combat: failure to load TeliaBattler.png
I can't skip the file, and because it isn't there, the game won't do anything.
BTW, incase anyone else has a similar issue?
I just went to the folder in question (www/img/sv_actors I think) and made a copy of one of the existing battler png files, and renamed it to TeliaBattler.png, and the game was able to load and use that new png to getthe graphics info it needed.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes