Gabriel531

Oct 3, 2018
  • Added a fail-safe to Emek's Rest Ending. Everyone should now be able to see the new ending and scenes.
Where can I find this save?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If they kept going like this, people would come to their senses sooner or later and stop supporting them and be forced to change their laziness and greedy, immoral an unrespectable methods of making a living whether they like it or not.
Sorry, this literally doesn't happen with Patreon.
You'd have to be an actual criminal and get banned for people to stop ghost-supporting you.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Wow an update for this and they are also making Roundscape 2. I am excited now specially since I couldn't get into their furry Arenus.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So some of the new content is right at the start of the game? I'm going to have to start a new run for the third time since 6.0 was released, aren't i?

I'm not complaining, it would just be nice to know a roadmap so i didn't have to replay act1 for a fourth time before i get to most of the new content. I can't imagine this to be optimal for the patrons either.

edit:
More than the gallery i keep wondering if they have a plan to fix the broken scenes in the game itself.
The best example is FMC with Tishtyra+councilor threesome after the Ornesse main story quest in act1. Every other sentence was written for a foursome scene and they somehow just got mixed up together. As a result there is no cohesion between lines, actions and the descriptions keep changing. There are a few similar mistakes in other scenes as well, but this one is the most jarring.

Last edited:

Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
I can't find where to put in the cheat codes. I'm tired of playing though the same things again and again, so want to skip combat.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
They added another character? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man this character sure will have a lot of scenes and is properly incorporated in the story.

Nah man, Arvus Games lost my trust. Arevus has copy paste CGs for every girl (not a single unique to one of them) and adding AI Art to Roundscape. Not to mention bugs in both games and not listening to players feedback.

I mean come on. There is lazy and then there is Arvus Games.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Sorry, this literally doesn't happen with Patreon.
You'd have to be an actual criminal and get banned for people to stop ghost-supporting you.

Welp.

It's still tru tho.

I can't find where to put in the cheat codes. I'm tired of playing though the same things again and again, so want to skip combat.
Have that .zip file:

They added another character? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man this character sure will have a lot of scenes and is properly incorporated in the story.

Nah man, Arvus Games lost my trust. Arevus has copy paste CGs for every girl (not a single unique to one of them) and adding AI Art to Roundscape. Not to mention bugs in both games and not listening to players feedback.

I mean come on. There is lazy and then there is Arvus Games.
Nice seeing you again after so long, I'd like to point out a few things:

1- That's a new Temporary character to be precise (Until you arrive to Slinsk according to the patchnotes)...and they fucked up her battle sprites not even appearing.

2- She can't be seen anywhere in the castle, so I'm pretty sure that there won't be much scenes with her, if not at all!

3- Since you've been away for so long, I already fixed the AI-art problem:

Here's the link to the OG post for more details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1697475324798.png

Anyone else having the issue, that Telias images are not loaded?
1- Open the game's directory and go through www/img/sv_actors

2- You'll find a .png file named "TwiliaBattler01.png", rename it to "TeliaBattler" and that shall fix the problem!

.....I can't believe that they just released a new character and they fuck it up from her first release....That's Arvus to you.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
compressed?
It just got leaked to us today.

Give it like.....3 days - 2 weeks+ and it shall be out.

full save please
Dude.

The new version just got leaked to us today + Even more new content to- explore.

Play the game dawg.

Oh and If you're asking for it because you're horny, The Gallery is broken rn....so....not all scenes would show up...only with text but not with the images. (You can find them within the game's files btw. The game's story and combat system are nice btw.)

• Added a fail-safe to Emek's Rest Ending. Everyone should now be able to see the new ending and scenes.
Where can I find this save?
The new version just got leaked to us today. Someone shall find out about it soon...it could be you!

RexRemington

Jan 12, 2023
for getting the new character do you need to start a new save ? i have already finish the game and i didn't see any change in my party member

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes