3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
i always hear people not likeing arenus but i enjoyed it the only problem i had was the saving only at start of day which got anoying if you ever crashed.

Berserk

May 6, 2017
I think I've explored and defeated everything there is to explore and kill (going all around Maryton and Lush Farmlands including the Cave and spare the brute expecting more... from the chests I got 1 armor for myself, 1 weapon for natalia and 2 outfit for miawenys, I love that battle nun armor so much). Finished all the quest, from what I've found on the "completed" quest there's 7 and "the blade" quest remains on "active" so that makes it 8 total quest (there's a lot of challenges around the farmlands), and some h-scenes (iirc there's 2 with Miawenys, 1 with Clara, 1 with Rosemary, 1 with shaman by the big tree, 1 with Primrose the fairy, 1 between Meredith and Succubus, 1 between Rosemary and goblin and idk if this count but 1 with natalia where you peep on her taking a bath). I quite liked the attribute, skills, and blade system but can't say much about the combat maybe add 2x or more speed up and auto battle or something coz it's pretty boring especially after getting "The Mind" weapon with Twinned Mind weapon upgrade where my char become a turret with those 4 shot so most of the battle I'm just waiting for it to be over. There's a lot of bugs but that's expected. Overall it's pretty good and if I have to rate it, for now it will be 3.5 star. View attachment 3697816
sharing save file?

Reactions: Horny Police Robot

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Last edited:

polom7332

Dec 3, 2018
When I went to play, my computer gave a blue screen twice and the antivirus triggered a Trojan. It's ok to crash because it's in alpha testing, but a file with a serious virus? I hope they fix the next versions

Rainoftears

Mar 15, 2023
The only reason I'm waiting for part 2 is to find out the plot of the succubus and its master! But 3D.. To be honest, expectations have sunk to the bottom, but still, I wish the developers good luck

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
The only reason I'm waiting for part 2 is to find out the plot of the succubus and its master! But 3D.. To be honest, expectations have sunk to the bottom, but still, I wish the developers good luck
3D has always had the two sides of a coin some just look really off putting but others like carnal instinct pull it off really well. I'll wait but my expectations will sit at a 50/50 chances (if that even makes any sense).

Reactions: Rainoftears
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes