3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Man I thought this was some new developer trying to cash in a famed game but lmao no of course Arvus has sunk this low.

Reactions: Remiss

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I dont recommend to play this right now my pc almost melts and I played The Witcher 3 in this pc
dude witcher 3 came out 9 years ago and was great on a 1070 even lol. I was doing close to max settings with that at the time. If you have to use the witcher 3 as a benchmark still you might want to upgrade.

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
Man I thought this was some new developer trying to cash in a famed game but lmao no of course Arvus has sunk this low.
same. thought was some skyrim or wildlife capture put in a game type of thing and using the name. pretty much how half the games are just koikatsu party scene captures etc

Reactions: Minipax84

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Quests are doable , most quest are done in the wilds , use the blue crystal in the city to save and then teleport outside , alot of stuff out there to find have spend 3 hours so far with alot of fun stuff.

I had no issue completing quests and there is H scenes other then the drug dealer tits. (Barmaid BJ for one)
You either have a newer version or I'm getting bamboozled here...

The Crystal won't let me get anywhere other than Maryton for now...and I've been wandering forever and I got nowhere

Kindly provide me with instructions and directions please because I gave up after hours honestly....

Oh and please tell me that it's the big ass barmaid one that will give me the bj...

anshul7398173

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 3682979

Overview:
Years ago, a young hero emerged from nothing to challenge Murkhal, the god of blood and hatred. With their party, they traveled across Adorevia to find a way to bring him down.
After countless sacrifices, they finally managed to kill him.
But what happens when a god dies? In the years that followed, the Time of Tears, all the gods fled Adorevia in fear of mortals, knowing that one of their own-the most powerful among them-had been slain.
Adorevia is now a wolrd without gods, and it's in ruins. Droughts, corruption, and chaos have consumed half the planet.
You're just an ordinary person living on the western continent of Esharia, trying to make the best of life.
Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-29
Release Date: 2024-05-29
Developer: Kaliyo - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Voice: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3683000 View attachment 3683001 View attachment 3683002 View attachment 3683049 View attachment 3683050 View attachment 3683051 View attachment 3683052 View attachment 3683053 View attachment 3683054
this is so epic
i think this will definetly surpass wild life

sgtnico

Nov 13, 2019
You either have a newer version or I'm getting bamboozled here...

The Crystal won't let me get anywhere other than Maryton for now...and I've been wandering forever and I got nowhere

Kindly provide me with instructions and directions please because I gave up after hours honestly....

Oh and please tell me that it's the big ass barmaid one that will give me the bj...
did you do the first quest ? speaking to Natalia (prison guard) and went trough all Dialoges ?
I slept once and Natalia was outside and I complete the first quest by talking to her
next you have to go to the church and ask if you can help
then you need to go to a farm which can be teleported to via the blue stone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
do you think if so much people disliked the 3D option about this game the dev may change his mind and go back to 2d and rpg maker ?
Haha, sry but that made me chuckle a bit.

The head dev is known to ignore any kind of community information. Be it good or bad. Patreons or Non Patreons.
They are just doing their thing and you are a bystander to watch it unfold.

Go to the Arenus thread and read the first 10 pages after official release. This was a shitshow and there was one dude from the dev or community team trying to do damage control. I have the utmost respect for the dude but ultimately didnt help.

Then in Roundscape 1 they did the AI stuff no one asked for and they seem to be literally unable to fix their bugs.

I highly doubt that anything will change for this game as well.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Haha, sry but that made me chuckle a bit.

The head dev is known to ignore any kind of community information. Be it good or bad. Patreons or Non Patreons.
They are just doing their thing and you are a bystander to watch it unfold.

Go to the Arenus thread and read the first 10 pages after official release. This was a shitshow and there was one dude from the dev or community team trying to do damage control. I have the utmost respect for the dude but ultimately didnt help.

Then in Roundscape 1 they did the AI stuff no one asked for and they seem to be literally unable to fix their bugs.

I highly doubt that anything will change for this game as well.
RS2 (RS Eclipse) will be developped alongside the community like RS1, the goal being to do incremental work according to feedbacks. Of course not all feedbacks are implemented as otherwise it'd be endless, so all in all it relates to what the feedback is, and if it aligns with dev's vision (for exemple if feedback is to add a horse PC, doubt we'd get one)

I remember the Arenus release shitshow, yeah, fond memories having people scream insults/belittling the devs when game release was rushed due to same people being unhappy with delays.... Albeit, even the Dev team agrees communication was Arenus weak point, that is why RS2 will have this feedback/dev loop, with frequent communication. Learn from your mistakes and all.

Also hello, was it me you looking for? :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
From AI generated art to a Unity asset flip now? What's next, a crypto game?
maybe an nft game.... pretty sure they used ai voice acting in this so theres that as well. either that or the voice actors are really good at acting like ai text to speech...playing this mess now

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
RS2 (RS Eclipse) will be developped alongside the community like RS1, the goal being to do incremental work according to feedbacks. Of course not all feedbacks are implemented as otherwise it'd be endless, so all in all it relates to what the feedback is, and if it aligns with dev's vision (for exemple if feedback is to add a horse PC, doubt we'd get one)

I remember the Arenus release shitshow, yeah, fond memories having people scream insults/belittling the devs when game release was rushed due to same people being unhappy with delays.... Albeit, even the Dev team agrees communication was Arenus weak point, that is why RS2 will have this feedback/dev loop, with frequent communication. Learn from your mistakes and all.

Also hello, was it me you looking for? :LOL:
so feed back will be received and implemented if its in alignment with what is already scheduled...got it. belittling devs for delays is dumb but so is barely implementing anything months at a time but taking patreon etc for those months nothing is added...of course people are going to want constant updates at that point...are you a part of the team? if so tell them no one cares about delays if it means better content, they only care if you ask for money for the development then just elongate it for money adding maybe 1-2 updates months between.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
>Unity
It could be worse, it could be UE5, then we not only wait for updates of game (once a year 2 scenes), but for updates of graphic cards too, and those are updated much slower.
Still - too bad, 3d is a way to 'abandoned' tag.

Reactions: Remiss

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I see people mention AI art, but AI art wasn't created for RS1, AI was used to upscale and enhance old art, but it is still the old art, so I'd like to understand the problem here ?
no clue on that...its the ai voices or what I assume to be ai voices thats the real bother here

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
no clue on that...its the ai voices or what I assume to be ai voices thats the real bother here
AI voices are being used currently as it is technically a pre-alpha, I have no insight regarding the future, but if you look at the roadmap, there's years of dev planned
so feed back will be received and implemented if its in alignment with what is already scheduled...got it. belittling devs for delays is dumb but so is barely implementing anything months at a time but taking patreon etc for those months nothing is added...of course people are going to want constant updates at that point...are you a part of the team? if so tell them no one cares about delays if it means better content, they only care if you ask for money for the development then just elongate it for money adding maybe 1-2 updates months between.
No not necessarily if it's aligned with what is planned, but you also can't expect to have every feedback be implemented. Some are of course listened to but are too complex or put in a backlog so aren't seen. Bugs also are a major priority, RS1 is too big to fix everything now sadly, but goal for RS2 is bug > new feature > bug > new feature, to avoid issues.
The error with Arenus which the main dev totally agree on is trying to make a one shot kind of game dev, like how industry does: single release followed by bugfixes. This will not be the case for RS2, and I'm here to ensure communication will be present regularly.

Dev's aiming at a poll next week, look forward to it!

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
Pretty enjoyable if a bit jancky the unified art really helps and the voices arent a bad touch if its really AI then its a great tool for indie devs to use in the future as it gets better. Side note just saw Meredith I wonder if we will get to fuck her and cuck the hero of summerage lol . How would that one land for the NTR haters out there . *insert spiderman meme*

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
AI voices are being used currently as it is technically a pre-alpha, I have no insight regarding the future, but if you look at the roadmap, there's years of dev planned

No not necessarily if it's aligned with what is planned, but you also can't expect to have every feedback be implemented. Some are of course listened to but are too complex or put in a backlog so aren't seen. Bugs also are a major priority, RS1 is too big to fix everything now sadly, but goal for RS2 is bug > new feature > bug > new feature, to avoid issues.
The error with Arenus which the main dev totally agree on is trying to make a one shot kind of game dev, like how industry does: single release followed by bugfixes. This will not be the case for RS2, and I'm here to ensure communication will be present regularly.

Dev's aiming at a poll next week, look forward to it!
I tend not to look at roadmaps...because its all good having plans and such but rarely is it ever followed through and tends to be another way to get people to put money into a project that eventually gets abandoned cause doesnt hit certain "goals" or etc. whats the poll going to be about? if can say?

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
I tend not to look at roadmaps...because its all good having plans and such but rarely is it ever followed through and tends to be another way to get people to put money into a project that eventually gets abandoned cause doesnt hit certain "goals" or etc. whats the poll going to be about? if can say?
No idea if I can say but it'll be about a recurring topic we been getting as feedback

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes