3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zahl

Aug 14, 2017
This looks like a skyrim mod with severely cooked graphics if the screenshots are anything to go off of, i was honestly hoping they would just use what they already had built up with adorevia. game mechanics were unique and art design even if inconsistent due to multiple artists was in my mind a positive and to throw all that away just seems like a step back imo.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
bimbos everywhere
No. Nope. Na-ah!
Melkor's middle finger.gif
I've had enough of Funrah's art killing all character individuality the last few updates of the first game. I am not even touching this.

They didn't even manage to get Murkhal's domain right. The whole first game we fought "The God of Death" only to see him called: "Murkhal, the god of blood and hatred" now. The whole "God of Death" thing was repeated like a hundred times. He was the whole fucking reason the plot existed, basically its most important character. He even had death-themed attacks, and his daughter too! No mentions of blood or hatred!

Couldn't even get this basic little thing right. Its like calling a car you sell a bicycle. Its such a small irrelevant thing, but why? How hard is it to recall the most mentioned character of the first game?

Aug 6, 2016
lol the mouse sensitivity is so high that if i move my mouse at anything even close to normal speed the game gets confused and the camera wont turn

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
It plays about as poorly as I expected.
And WHAT is that combat system? Even as an early build filler it would immediately get me to not touch it again lol

Redeeming quality is that the characters look okay for what it's worth. Will check back in 5 years.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Sucks that they invalidate the first games story by making everything the original cast did not only pointless but also detrimental.
Let things turn to shit with Murkie or kill him and things go to even more shit. Great job with the writing guys.
I fucking hate when series be they game book or whatever pull this shit.
It's also Unity 3D. This is likely gonna be abandoned in my opinion and when it is may they pretend this version of the story never happened.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so its either they Complete this game or abandon it mid development , what would you like guys ditch this and create Roundscape 2 in RPG maker ? or continue this project and you know it will work ?

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
i think its more then likely based loosely off the first story hence why meredith in in the memorys seems to already be corrupted when she mentions controlling peoples minds for information. which could explain the change in murkals title.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
I dont recommend to play this right now my pc almost melts and I played The Witcher 3 in this pc

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes