EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00075-AnyLoRA_noVae_fp16-pruned_339217958.png

Overview:
You are someone who spent the entire youth playing MMOs, not thinking about anything else and ignoring your youth. But life catches up with you. Now, living a life that is just studying, working, and sleeping, you feel empty. However, an update in your favorite game during your summer break leads you to discover a strange AI that finds a way to bring you back and relive the routes you didn't pursue.
State of the game:
The game focuses on having diverse and fun characters, allowing you to play and interact with the story in your own way, offering both f/m and m/m. All content can be avoided, and the story will feature at least 2 branches in the future, enabling you to choose between a more wholesome experience or a more corrupt one.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: Stone Flower -
Censored: No
Version: 1.55a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Luna hand.gif luna.png Luna hand (1).gif oliver.png Luna hand (4).gif
Design sem nome (1).png Luna hand (3).gif 6880a320-b019-4aeb-be8f-350bfae02057.jpg Luna hand (2).gif Design sem nome (2).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
Man, I don't even know what this genre is. It's not even scifi anymore. In 10 years you're gonna be strapped into your Apple Vision X, being subscribed to soylent infusions, and living in a constructed reality where you can fix all your regrets if you choose to.

edit: that's not to say that I don't like this. I think the twins are fucking hot, although the mom's kinda rushed. best of luck dev!

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Man, I don't even know what this genre is. It's not even scifi anymore. In 10 years you're gonna be strapped into your Apple Vision X, being subscribed to soylent infusions, and living in a constructed reality where you can fix all your regrets if you choose to.

edit: that's not to say that I don't like this. I think the twins are fucking hot, although the mom's kinda rushed. best of luck dev!
Thx That would be a good future being honest, lol. And yeah, the mom I rushed just to have a scene in the start of the game. I'm going to work more on her route in the next updates.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
that stepmom looks not mature at all.. she looks like in her early 20's.. props for not using top of the line milfs like lisa ann etc.. but this is kinda too young?

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Is the game in a 1.0 state already as that implies feature complete.
No, it's basically just a way for developper to inform the version people are playing. A common rule in most project is to start to 0,1 and then continue until reaching v1, which must be the project complete, and then 1,1 and more must be used for patching some typos and errors.

But it's totally up to the dev, he could have writted v1.2247... it would have been the same, it's a first release.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary made me come. And the result is correct.

The worldbuilding is limited but enough.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is interesting.
The samples are well chosen.

We're given a chance to change our choices of life and it starts just before entering university. It's too short to really assess where it's going but it was alright.
The characters have a good personality. The mother, though annoying at first, seem nice. The twins, I'm not sure about Oliver (it depends on how he'll evolve) but Luna was fine.
You seem good at writing but please ventilate your paragraphs. It's actually just a bunch of sentences and it's difficult to read, particularly when there are dialogs in the middle.
Having a color for each character is a good idea but you should probably use a different blue for Oliver than the one for links.
It's strange that the only way to leave our room is to meet another character.
If an event isn't implemented yet, it shouldn't appear neither its sign (it's nice for an initial short release to show the WIP but it'll become annoying as you expand the game).

Thanks for the default name and relationship.

Good continuation.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
Pretty sure the narration mentions she looks way younger than she did before.
You play as a middle aged man that went back to after high school.. the first line your she tells you is that she is angry with you cause you spent time gaming instead of applying for College.. meaning MC is legal.

"younger than she did before" refers to MC's last memory of her before the time jump. Seeing her is what made him aware that he actually did go back in time. she's like 2-3 years older then him. either MC's dad is hefner or some billionaire old guy that married a gold digger. or that just doesnt line up at all.
Then again if i saw the twins out on the streets i would totally take them for being underage... and i seriusly hope thats not the case -.-

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes