• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What is your favorite character/route in the game?

• Oliver

Votes: 59 67.0%
  • Luna

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Linda

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Data

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • The main story

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
You are someone who spent your entire youth playing MMOs, not thinking about anything else, and ignoring your youth.
But life catches up with you.
Now, living a life that is just studying, working, and sleeping makes you feel empty.
However, an update in your favorite game during your summer break leads you to discover a strange AI that finds a way to bring you back and relive the routes you didn't pursue.
State of the game:
The game focuses on diverse and fun characters, allowing you to play and interact with the story in your own way.
It offers both f/m and m/m.
All content can be avoided, and the story will feature at least two branches in the future, enabling you to choose between a more wholesome experience and a more corrupt one.​
I want to be Wholesomly Corrurt. :sneaky:

The overview was corrupted, so I restored some wholesomeness. (Another word for punctuation.) You are welcome.:ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: DivineRowland

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
I find personally that the game pushes the player hard towards bi/gay content, and it just comes off as very cringe.
I am curious why you find that the game favors this side since I make sure to make everything even and show the player where each content is.The game doesn't force any side; there are two gay routes - Data (twink) and Oliver (femboy) - and two straight routes - Luna (tomboy) and Linda (MILF).
You will only encounter gay content if you go through the Data or Oliver routes, and in all their first events, you can skip the scenes in case you were there by mistake or were just curious.
The additional content besides the routes is also well-divided. In the Lust Garden, you can choose if you want to see gay or straight content; in the workplaces, you also have the option to choose if you want to see the scenes or not, and there are the same number of gay and straight scenes.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RoutesOfLife-1.55a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
how much content gay/trans? is avoidable?
All of them, you just need to not get involved in Data and Oliver's quest and focus on Linda and Luna, which are fully straight routes. Sometimes throughout the main quest and the game world, you will have the option to go with a woman, a man, or something similar, so you can choose your preference there too.

Reactions: Collesart22

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
on the online version on Itch Oliver's second route cannot be clicked
The itch.io version is not the full version; I've included a warning there. It's more like a test version.
1712305775846.png

You can download and play the most recent version here or opt to play a version online on these two websites: and . I have no affiliation with these websites and did not create the online version there, so I would recommend downloading it here instead.

Last edited:

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
1.5GB!? For a HTML game!? Bro you *gotta* optimise the file size.
Yeah, I know but practically all images are in webp format and all videos are in webm already. I know there are ways of compressing them, but it's something I need to look into first. You can check the online version in my answer above if it's too large for you to download.

Reactions: Melmoth99

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RoutesOfLife-1.55b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
so with the gay content is the MC on the giving or reciving end? and is it all about traps? also how does the incest works? by naming? this looks pretty good and patreon is a fucking bitch and a renpy version would be awesome for offline playing and easier saving/loading oh and can we follow all routes at the same time?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes