4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

braunau

Sep 9, 2020
It was incredibly good, beautiful graphics, semi-logical but delightful story, lots of emotions given by only faces of characters. Obviously too short but it doesn't trim its beauty. I'd like to see this character as it is in at least one other game of the author, not necessarily "off the record" though. Also maybe a sequel w/ the ebony doctor? Finding black characters is hard in this sector. Anyways, keep it up man!

Oct 20, 2018
Wish there were more games like this rather than multi year, genre spanning, dev gets bored and lazy halfway through and makes the game shit games.
5/5 for you. Short and sweet with great animations and scenes.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
No, I don't think anything changed for me. But you probably shouldn't care about me, my phone is kinda dying after 4 years of use, that's probably the case. Would you like me to update the link to your new Android port in the OP?
I know it's supposed to be completed and all, but ever considered making a bonus scene with Dr. Butler? ;)

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
I know it's supposed to be completed and all, but ever considered making a bonus scene with Dr. Butler? ;)
It'll be fun to revisit these characters sometime, but probably not before I finish my second game :KEK:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It'll be fun to revisit these characters sometime, but probably not before I finish my second game :KEK:
Well, i think some video the MC was shown while in the strip club looked somehow familiar, though i can't guess from where... :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes