Mod Ren'Py Rovering to Sussex [Ch. 3 v0.3.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, got caught up with the Dev on this game again, and no problems that I came across from the mod. Thank you so very much for this, and hopefully you're having Happy Holidays!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Ch3 v0.3.0) (Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved - Exception failure regarding SanchoGallery with some folks (thanks RenPy v8 for being inconsistent).
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Thank you to all that reported as I'm still beside myself as to why none of my wiped bench units would throw an error.
Also a special thanks to reflexbound for taking the time and testing my update build to confirm. I appreciate ya bud.
Yup, this fixed it, love you brother!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, got caught up with the Dev on this game again, and no problems that I came across from the mod. Thank you so very much for this, and hopefully you're having Happy Holidays!!!
Happy holidays to you and yours J. Wishing you all the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dunno what you did but it is working now (y)

View attachment 3202145
Working for me now too. Thanks, you are a legend!
Yeah for me it is working aswell, thanks for going way above with your troubleshooting.
Yup, this fixed it, love you brother!
Thank you all for your patience while that oddity was sorted. I honestly still can't replicate the bug on my end even though I now know exactly what it causing it in RenPy v8.

Regardless I hope both the VN and the mod now meet your expectations. Thanks again.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is no cheats available in this mod? you can only look at stats, not change them?

artaxbg

Jul 26, 2020
Hello Sancho,
I am familiar with mod installing and after fresh download VN+Mod I still receive this error on my mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/ICODE]

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello Sancho,
I am familiar with mod installing and after fresh download VN+Mod I still receive this error on my mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/ICODE]
Hello. I answered you in your last post regarding the same exact thing here bud. Installing SanchoMod properly means that it MUST overwrite the base VN files that are included... you did not do this. Your installation on Mac is incorrect.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote