Mod Ren'Py Rovering to Sussex [Ch. 3 v0.3.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Are you in the US like Sancho? In the EU everyone has 4 weeks paid vacation. I'm honestly shocked at how little US companies care about their employees health and well being.
Why yes, fortunately/unfortunately I am. 4-weeks paid vacation sounds wonderful...but I still imagine that people spread that out and rarely take it all at once, right? Especially if they are high-profile modders that will have a huge backlog of updates awaiting them upon their return... :oops:

EDIT: And at this point I think more than a few people out there have raised their alert level to DEFCON 2. Is somethin going on with modders now too??

We've seen an unprecedented number of games abandoned (officially or not) this year following a sytematic campaign of intimidation from subscriber services and local/regional legal pressure. So when one prominent modder (LD) disappears off the face of the Earth a couple months ago that was odd enough. But now with another going radio-silent for over a month...is this a red flag that something is going on BTS or is it really just a coincidentally-timed vacation?? :unsure: Paging Agent Mulder...

Last edited:

rrbee

Jun 24, 2020
Are you in the US like Sancho? In the EU everyone has 4 weeks paid vacation. I'm honestly shocked at how little US companies care about their employees health and well being.
Vacation time various significantly of course in the US, but you only hear the horror stories.

I far from typical, but my vacation time is substantial. I get 4 weeks paid vacation (20) plus 8 federal holidays. Plus the day after Thanksgiving (1) plus Xmas Eve (1) plus the week between Xmas and New Years (5), so 35 days.

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
We've seen an unprecedented number of games abandoned (officially or not) this year following a sytematic campaign of intimidation from subscriber services and local/regional legal pressure. So when one prominent modder (LD) disappears off the face of the Earth a couple months ago that was odd enough. But now with another going radio-silent for over a month...is this a red flag that something is going on BTS or is it really just a coincidentally-timed vacation?? :unsure: Paging Agent Mulder...
I was also thinking along the same lines...

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Why yes, fortunately/unfortunately I am. 4-weeks paid vacation sounds wonderful...but I still imagine that people spread that out and rarely take it all at once, right? Especially if they are high-profile modders that will have a huge backlog of updates awaiting them upon their return... :oops:

EDIT: And at this point I think more than a few people out there have raised their alert level to DEFCON 2. Is somethin going on with modders now too??

71V226GLi3S.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes