3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Finally the day we've been waiting for has arrived, I think reflexbound and I were more anxious for the launch than any player. We hope you enjoy playing Rovering to Sussex as much as we enjoyed doing it!

This project has been a long time in development and I am very happy that we can offer you this first release that includes a good ammount of content ( it's not a demo that you're going to finish in a couple of minutes).

Anyway, this is just the beginning, we have many surprises in store for the future, I hope you will join us in this adventure

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Rovering to Sussex [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] [Zargon_games & RFB] crunched fixed

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 669 MB / 148 MB - RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc-crunched-fixed.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 655 MB / 133 MB - RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-mac-crunched-fixed.zip
= ~22,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
MyPreciousCJ That error happens because you, in your compressed version, removed the LICENSE.txt file. We appreciate you compressing our game, but please, under no circumstances, remove that file. I thus kindly ask you to produce a new version of your compression that includes that file and to replace the above links with the new one.

Reactions: "CJ"

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
" No, there is no NTR in the game! No one will take away your love interests. But not all the girls you meet will be single in the beginning of the game and their relationship status might also change depending on your actions. So if you want to, you can get the chance to watch some girls as they get it on with their boyfriends, girlfriends or friends with benefits. You might even have the chance to become part of a throuple relationship or make a girl cheat on her partner with you. Some relationships you might be able to crack if you rather want the girl for yourself only. "

- Alright. I stay away from this game. Too many other dicks. It's so much in NTR's gray area and even if it happens in the background, no thanks. No other man touches my women in the game. A woman can have 1000 men, but there's no need to mention it in the game or even show that shit. There is no need to bring up their history. Everything can be set to avoidable and in this situation the skip option is completely useless, because those who hate it don't even want it in the background.

"No one is cheating on you to make you jealous" Exactly that thinking is fucked up, because all other cocks do exactly that. But few devs can think like the haters of these things.

These kinds of games become too much shit, so I'm going to bury this right now.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I have a personal rule to never download a v0.1, however, given the promises on the amount of content already present in the game and who's behind it, I'm more than happy to give it a spin. If I got enough time I will post an early review as well later on. ;)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
" No, there is no NTR in the game! No one will take away your love interests. But not all the girls you meet will be single in the beginning of the game and their relationship status might also change depending on your actions. So if you want to, you can get the chance to watch some girls as they get it on with their boyfriends, girlfriends or friends with benefits. You might even have the chance to become part of a throuple relationship or make a girl cheat on her partner with you. Some relationships you might be able to crack if you rather want the girl for yourself only. "

- Alright. I stay away from this game. Too many other dicks. It's so much in NTR's gray area and even if it happens in the background, no thanks. No other man touches my women in the game. A woman can have 1000 men, but there's no need to mention it in the game or even show that shit. There is no need to bring up their history. Everything can be set to avoidable and in this situation the skip option is completely useless, because those who hate it don't even want it in the background.

"No one is cheating on you to make you jealous" Exactly that thinking is fucked up, because all other cocks do exactly that. But few devs can think like the haters of these things.

These kinds of games become too much shit, so I'm going to bury this right now.
You do realise that there are about 4 billion women in this world. Maybe 3 billion of those are in the age where they have sexual relationships.

How many did you deflower and are now permanently in your harem? :WeSmart:

NTR!!! EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!11!1! :HideThePain:

Jan 31, 2020
I like young again, Zargon's got some skill. it's a great game, but I'm afraid this is a pass for me.
Sharing with other men, not interested. Love interests that are already involved with other men, and you can watch them have sex... not interested. good luck, but. I'm out.

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
Prepare yourselves to have a hard time with the insecure crowd, it is well known that beautiful fictional female character should alway be available for the male audience. That's why you will almost never see characters like Aloy or Lara Croft with a lover, particularly a male, because a significant part of the audience would hate them for that : "Why did this slut chose him over me." And it's not even always conscious.

And they are numerous and vocal on this site.

Mar 6, 2021
I downloaded it, tested it and I didn't like it, I don't know, I found it boring, lots of conversations, how shall I say....uninteresting.
I also have no interest in seeing other men's history in the game.
Maybe someday in the future I'll take another look.
Nothing personal developer, but not all games are for everyone. And I'm not going to give a negative review, as this is just the beginning. But when something doesn't please us, there's no reason to continue, good luck with your game.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Soooo after reading all the comments and seen some of the logic behind some decisions and content in the game not only I will not play this game I will put on hold Young Again because I know how this is going to end and a lot of the things in this game are going to start leaking to the other game. I used to believe that Zargon was one of the cool devs and his next game was going to be "wholesome", there is nothing "wholesome" about sharing/swinging/voyeurism. Well at least dev was upfront with all of it. Good luck I suppose.
Oh by the way even if you think this game doesn't have NTR, it does. At least by this site definition. You should look it up.

Lykke

Jul 4, 2020
Great game so far. The only Issue I'm having Is whenever I try to save/load, It hits me with an error screen so can't use both features.

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Soooo after reading all the comments and seen some of the logic behind some decisions and content in the game not only I will not play this game I will put on hold Young Again because I know how this is going to end and a lot of the things in this game are going to start leaking to the other game. I used to believe that Zargon was one of the cool devs and his next game was going to be "wholesome", there is nothing "wholesome" about sharing/swinging/voyeurism. Well at least dev was upfront with all of it. Good luck I suppose.
Oh by the way even if you think this game doesn't have NTR, it does. At least by this site definition. You should look it up.
Why do people like you always have to be so dramatic?

Anyways I believe Young Again is a project of Zargon Games and this is a collaborative project between Zargon and Reflexbound.

Finally The term NTR is subjective, I believe it doesn't qualify for NTR, you obivously do. We can have a vigorous debate which nobody will win (don't worry we won't), but I think it's better you just stick to Young Again and just leave the thread.

Jul 16, 2020
I like it so far (and liked Young again very much, that’s why I’m here) :)

Unfortunately, I get an error when trying to load:

traceback.txt said:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 760, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 764, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 825, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 829, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 516, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 525, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 531, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 537, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 540, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 571, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 831, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 915, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 923, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 923, in keywords
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 923, in <module>
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 808, in prev_file_page
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'auto'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1111, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3376, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3803, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3803, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "\RoveringToSussex-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 764, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 525, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 531, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 537, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 540, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 571, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 831, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 915, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 923, in execute
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 923, in keywords
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 923, in <module>
File "game/renpy/screens.rpy", line 808, in prev_file_page
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'auto'

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Rovering to Sussex 0.1.0
Sat Jul 2 15:43:12 2022

As for the debate: yes there are definitely more male characters, but I think it’s strange to expect ALL the girls to be exclusive for the MC from the start. What I liked about Young again was the believability of the story (for the premise). I’m not really into the jargon but for me sharing the slut girl once is not NTR, the same as having a potential love interest girl that has a boyfriend at the start is not.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes