3.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yngling It is possible to touch and caress her everywhere, at least if initial conditions are right. It's difficult though. Important part is to get her aroused enough for the following scene. If she moans, that's enough.
Thanks! I'll try again in that case. Does it have anything to do with the amount of points you have with her?

But seriously this game fucking rocks. It's one of the top games in the genre imo.
It's one of the greatest games period. There are few games which such a wide variety of women and such well designed ways to get them

It's not bad, but I could do without all the rapey stuff.
That's totally up to you. If you don't want rapey stuff, then don't do rapey stuff.

Reactions: Demnor

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
My understanding was that for progression with certain characters, it's non optional - I'll correct this after I play all paths.
I think you misunderstand the point of this game.

In my opinion, it is NOT about romancing all the girls. Instead, it is about romancing those that you like.

The girls have very different personalities. Some may be very sexually liberated, others may be quite suppressed. Some may fall easily for you, and some may need some, well, "heavy handed convincing" maybe. But maybe not, who knows at this point?

In any case, I am convinced that this game allows the player to pursue those girls he's interested in, while also allowing the player to leave the other girls alone.

Early on, there was a game that many considered NTR (which it wasn't, it was sharing). But what people forget is that that particular girl (like all the girls) is completely optional and if you don't like such "free spirited" women, then don't pursue them.

3.10 star(s) 34 Votes