3.10 star(s) 33 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah OK i was a little worried there that the mc would try and take advantage of her.

I really have to see the other choices for that scene but like I said it's so hard because of how perfect Charlotte is.
Did you know she's basically my wife now?
It was still kinda creepy. Imagine sitting there with a girl you like, not having any indication she really likes you that way yet... and just start randomly touching her all over. Not even a kiss or anything yet. I know you're into romantic shit, so you might get where I'm coming from.

Anyway, yes, I'm aware of your infatuation for Captain Caaaaaave Woman! At least she has someone who loves her :4Head:

Reactions: Yngling and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was still kinda creepy. Imagine sitting there with a girl you like, not having any indication she really likes you that way yet... and just start randomly touching her all over. Not even a kiss or anything yet. I know you're into romantic shit, so you might get where I'm coming from.

Anyway, yes, I'm aware of your infatuation for Captain Caaaaaave Woman! At least she has someone who loves her :4Head:
I get what you mean that does sound a bit sketchy of the mc.

And about Charlotte I think I'll ask Peter to be my best man at the wedding because he's a cool dude.
Plus he's going to be there anyway so that we can DP Charlotte and leave lots of spunk in her so it's a win win.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I get what you mean that does sound a bit sketchy of the mc.

And about Charlotte I think I'll ask Peter to be my best man at the wedding because he's a cool dude.
Plus he's going to be there anyway so that we can DP Charlotte and leave lots of spunk in her so it's a win win.
That... definitely sounds like something you'd do.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think we did have some indication during the trip?

But yeah, kissing is normally a good start. ;)
Ah, maybe. I don't even remember it much.

Either way... unless you're in a really sexually charged situation and it happens in the moment, yeah, a little bit of kissing... then groping.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
ok, I have to ask it! what is Rovering? I've never heard the word before. I know what a Rover is, as in the Mars Rover, but I have never heard the word used as a verb.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
The mechanics of that scene killed my boner and made me want to not play anymore. Erotic scenes are the last place to be adding mini-game-like things. I just wanna enjoy the scene, man!
I hear you, but that scene is not an erotic scene per se, but rather a mini-game to unlock the next scene. Anyway, we'll keep that in mind.

Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder what my future wife Charlotte is doing right now? Could you guys imagine her & Helen having sex? It would be so hot imo.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
The name is from a famous scouts book called Rovering to Success. I think it means to move/travel from one place to another.

View attachment 3792955
That is an ironic inspiration given that, according to Wikipedia, the book supports abstinence. Again according to Wikipedia, the book is written as life advice for young men and not really about traveling or scouting, per se. It uses a canoe metaphor to make its points about how to lead a good life.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That is an ironic inspiration given that, according to Wikipedia, the book supports abstinence. Again according to Wikipedia, the book is written as life advice for young men and not really about traveling or scouting, per se. It uses a canoe metaphor to make its points about how to lead a good life.
The mc has done pretty well so far hasn't he bro? He is way better than a lot of the mc's around.
Plus there are some hot girls to romance some of them are even single. So maybe he read that book?

SnakeInTheGrass

Mar 10, 2024
Is this abandoned? Long time no update. :cautious:

Btw, funny to see that a lot of you guys had the same impulse that I had: "Cool, a dozen girls on the menu, some throwing themselves at me - let's ignore them and cuck the friendly dude instead. Helloooo Charlotte!" :cool:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Btw, funny to see that a lot of you guys had the same impulse that I had: "Cool, a dozen girls on the menu, some throwing themselves at me - let's ignore them and cuck the friendly dude instead. Helloooo Charlotte!" :cool:
Let me guess you didn't even look at the dev links to see there is a new update and it has been out for a couple of weeks now.

Reactions: sava75

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
That is an ironic inspiration given that
Nothing wrong with a little irony, is it?

Yeah, we take some time with the updates, but they are coming. The latest release was just one and a half weeks ago for Zargon's gold tier supporters and will go public for everyone this coming weekend.

It's a route that is set up for sure. Though there's a lot of other possible routes that you might want to try at some time. They all cater to a little different tastes and have their own perks.

SnakeInTheGrass

Mar 10, 2024
I'm not doing it to cuck Peter it's just I'm in love with Charlotte.
I guess you could play the role of the paramour - that has a romantic ring to it. :)

(And my comment was hyperbolic, I just found it amusing that so many lay eyes on the one girl that's taken. But I think there's a whole psychological explanation for it. :unsure: I think I fell for her for good when my MC watched her pee like a proper perv.)

Update, found it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's a route that is set up for sure. Though there's a lot of other possible routes that you might want to try at some time. They all cater to a little different tastes and have their own perks.
The only LI that interests me is Anne, as long as Stuart quickly disappears from the equation, there is nothing (or at least I can avoid) sharing/swinging and the game has incest disabled.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Nothing wrong with a little irony, is it?

Yeah, we take some time with the updates, but they are coming. The latest release was just one and a half weeks ago for Zargon's gold tier supporters and will go public for everyone this coming weekend.

Oh yea, nothing wrong with a little irony. I just found it interesting.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes