Unity Roxanne's ENF Game [v0.1.8 Experimental] [uwuzaki]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Is there an schedule for updates on this game or is it still too early in development for that?
still too early, but we plan to release an update every two weeks or so, aside from this one which is taking longer than expected due to a bug with GitHub

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Another very similar game just got uploaded.

https://f95zone.to/threads/seleka-e...y-doesnt-get-caught-final-sheablesoft.170781/

I want to be clear, i'm not saying that this invalidates your own efforts or anything, but it's definitely something you could look to for inspiration.

Plus, you can look at what they did and maybe improve it.

Not game-overing when you get caught and having actually sex-scenes would be a great start, but I'd love it if the world were more interactable.
I've talked about that before, I think.

One thing Seleka does very well is how the 'taking off/opening clothes' mechanic is controlled.

E opens your coat/flashing your tits. Pressing again while it's open opens it further and eventually (when you unlock that) takes your coat off entirely.
Q does the same for the ass.
and pressing Spacebar has your heroine quickly straighten her clothes out to look decent again.

Personally I'd just change 'coat' to top and 'ass' to skirt so you can expose/remove clothing without having to interact with a clunky UI.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Another very similar game just got uploaded.

https://f95zone.to/threads/seleka-e...y-doesnt-get-caught-final-sheablesoft.170781/

I want to be clear, i'm not saying that this invalidates your own efforts or anything, but it's definitely something you could look to for inspiration.
Indeed. I'm glad there's a finished exhibitionist game but I'm still looking forward to any future updates to Roxanne since I find that to be a more general exhibitionism game (like Roshutsu) while the Seleka one is mainly focused on coat flashing.

You can't take off the coat in that game until you unlock that ability by completing challenges and even then, it's still the only actual outfit you could wear and strip since that's part of the game's theme.
There's no story that would give immersive context to the player and the developer has no plans for post-release content even though the game is quite short on locations, player actions and NPC interactions.

I don't wish for any other 3D exhibitionism game to stop development just because the Seleka game fulfilled what we're looking for. I'm still on board for more games that do their own take on the genre and if anything, they should take notes on what Seleka did well and improve upon what Seleka didn't.

Reactions: Humanbug

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Indeed. I'm glad there's a finished exhibitionist game but I'm still looking forward to any future updates to Roxanne since I find that to be a more general exhibitionism game (like Roshutsu) while the Seleka one is mainly focused on coat flashing.

You can't take off the coat in that game until you unlock that ability by completing challenges and even then, it's still the only actual outfit you could wear and strip since that's part of the game's theme.
There's no story that would give immersive context to the player and the developer has no plans for post-release content even though the game is quite short on locations, player actions and NPC interactions.

I don't wish for any other 3D exhibitionism game to stop development just because the Seleka game fulfilled what we're looking for. I'm still on board for more games that do their own take on the genre and if anything, they should take notes on what Seleka did well and improve upon what Seleka didn't.
Yeah, obviously.

Saying that you only need one game of a given genre would be weird.
Think of how many magical girl corruption H-rpgs there are.
Prolly hundreds.

Anyway, I agree about the coat thing. Having one outfit is kinda boring. I want a separate skirt/top that you can flash.
Plus the ability to walk around clothed* but with no underwear.

The only thing better than a girl flashing her panties on purpose, is a girl flashing her no-panties on purpose.

Reactions: axelmad08

TheoHom

Jun 21, 2021
As long as we get to pick with whom.
so many ideas, like lesbian (force some girl/milf/loli to be naked/touched/fucked/squirt and let them there) and futanari options would be good, bestiality maybe (some dog D and P), hentai infinite squirt/pee walk, squirt or cum (if futanari) on strangers from behind and run

TheoHom

Jun 21, 2021
the project is still in its initial phase, don't judge it only because it lacks content, I'm already working on the story, on different clothes, different locations and much more
sorry for repeating it, but.... so many ideas, like lesbian (force some girl/milf/loli to be naked/touched/fucked/squirt and let them there) and futanari options would be good, bestiality maybe (some dog D and P), hentai infinite squirt/pee walk, squirt or cum (if futanari) on strangers from behind and run, boobs lactate a lot too

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
nani

btw, I like your game more than Roshutsu.

Seleka is good too, but it is different. I think Roxanne has it own 3d exhibitionism style and is in development so it can get new content. I prefer the clothes system than the coat.
I was talking about her running around town, getting others to follow her naked, like the Pied Piper supposedly did with rats.

Thanks! ;) My game is not really focused on exhibitionism (sad as that is), but I am working on more side content related to it for later.

Download44

Aug 9, 2019
I was talking about her running around town, getting others to follow her naked, like the Pied Piper supposedly did with rats.

Thanks! ;) My game is not really focused on exhibitionism (sad as that is), but I am working on more side content related to it for later.

sorry, I didn't know that story.

Honestly, is is unexpected. I tought it was an exhibitionism game.

I was excited to think about the idea of another girl joining you in exhibitionism. I wanted to see something like that but never did in other exhibitionism games.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sorry, I didn't know that story.

Honestly, is is unexpected. I tought it was an exhibitionism game.

I was excited to think about the idea of another girl joining you in exhibitionism. I wanted to see something like that but never did in other exhibitionism games.

I have a LOT of casual nudity, very few of the girls are shy, and I plan to add a lot of content for it using the companion system, but the story is kind of a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing (with vamps and harems).

That would be fun for this game, though I would also recommend Sunville and Naughty Lyanna for you. They are both Visual Novels, but they are all about Exhibitionism, and the MCs get other girls to join them all the time.

Maybe when someone sees you in here, there could be a chance that they are offended or turned on by it, and their reactions could reflect that. The ones who get turned on, could then have a chance to start masturbating, and if they get turned on enough, they could join her and follow her around?

It could be hard to balance if you get too many people around, unless you have the mood of the crowd be influenced by the others (mob mentality), where you get to where they are all either horny or mad. XD

It would be hard to work, code wise, but it would be fun. :KEK:

Reactions: Download44

Download44

Aug 9, 2019

I have a LOT of casual nudity, very few of the girls are shy, and I plan to add a lot of content for it using the companion system, but the story is kind of a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing (with vamps and harems).

That would be fun for this game, though I would also recommend Sunville and Naughty Lyanna for you. They are both Visual Novels, but they are all about Exhibitionism, and the MCs get other girls to join them all the time.

Maybe when someone sees you in here, there could be a chance that they are offended or turned on by it, and their reactions could reflect that. The ones who get turned on, could then have a chance to start masturbating, and if they get turned on enough, they could join her and follow her around?

It could be hard to balance if you get too many people around, unless you have the mood of the crowd be influenced by the others (mob mentality), where you get to where they are all either horny or mad. XD

It would be hard to work, code wise, but it would be fun. :KEK:

(Ok, I will read it)

I think it would be an amazing detail if they had that diversity of reactions. Honestly, I know nothing about about programation, but some kinky girls and boys could be noticed by how they are dressed? I like how at least the boys try to grope, because other 3d exhibitionist games have really shy males.

I played Naughty Lyanna too. It kinda looks like what I wanted to see in a hentai game, but is a visual novel.

Anyways, thanks for your time and taking suggestions.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
(Ok, I will read it)

I think it would be an amazing detail if they had that diversity of reactions. Honestly, I know nothing about about programation, but some kinky girls and boys could be noticed by how they are dressed? I like how at least the boys try to grope, because other 3d exhibitionist games have really shy males.

I played Naughty Lyanna too. It kinda looks like what I wanted to see in a hentai game, but is a visual novel.

Anyways, thanks for your time and taking suggestions.
Yeah, most games here are visual novels, or something close. That is part of what makes this unique.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
I think the game has been abandoned? No updates on patreon for awhile
It's stated in Discord that there will be a new update soon that allows you to customise Roxanne including her bust and butt sizes, plus pubic hair options. Sounds like the dev has taken some ideas from that Seleka game which is good.

1695885781560.png

By the way, the game here is two versions behind: there's the Final/Bonus 0.1.7 version and the Experimental 0.1.8 version.
New features include selfies, gallery, using vending machines, NPC animations, dialogue and mission test, and more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DocRipper
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes