Unity Roxanne's ENF Game [v0.1.8 Experimental] [uwuzaki]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Ok I understood the problem, someone stole the idea and project, including model (old) and some other models and also published his game with the same name. This game is not mine and, more importantly, this thread is not about him

JANEK192126

Nov 27, 2020
Could we get an answer whether or not the latest update contains malware? SInce the creator said somebody stole the assets and uploaded the game as their own.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Reactions: Catnatic

Persona Incognita

Aug 26, 2021
Could we get an answer whether or not the latest update contains malware? SInce the creator said somebody stole the assets and uploaded the game as their own.
I kinda doubt the stolen assets story. I know that the creator of models and other assets, anton_chemezov, worked with uwuzaki on the game but they splitted apart because anton allegedly didn't get paid. Now he develops Roxanne on his own with old assets. Version of his game now is 1.95 or something.

Last edited:

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
I kinda doubt the stolen assets story. I know that the creator of models and other assets, anton_chemezov, worked with uwuzaki on the game but they splitted apart because anton allegedly didn't get paid. Now he develops Roxanne on his own with old assets. Version of his game now is 1.95 or something.
i can post screen of payiment if you want, i paid everyone who worked with me and the game was stolen, simply that

Reactions: jamesmay24

Persona Incognita

Aug 26, 2021
i can post screen of payiment if you want, i paid everyone who worked with me and the game was stolen, simply that
Meh, I don't need it, I'm not accusing you or something. Just had my doubts about who exactly you were talking about, that's all.
When you announced remake, I thought you two patched things up. But you deleted him from page on itch, so I guess things didn't work out. Now there will be two versions of the same game, I suppose. Kinda intresting in what directions you both will lead your games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Humanbug

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Wth is going on, did someone stole a private build or something?
Apparently someone cloned the game and passed it off as their own.
A moderator here might have also erroneously posted links to the wrong game.

The v0.1.8 update is real though, it originated from uwuzaki's Patreon, and you can find it in my .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Prince Vevit
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes