Unity Roxanne's ENF Game [v0.1.8 Experimental] [uwuzaki]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 20, 2022
beyond the main story there will be the possibility to interact with the npcs, for example, they can take pictures of you or they can call the police, if the police come they will take you away while you are naked, in a really humiliating situation (sorry for the bad english)
For this scenario, how does it play out? Specifically, will the FeMC be shown handcuffed? Personally, I'd like to see a back view of her with hands cuffed behind her back.

Tee.Aay

Mar 13, 2018
By the way, the game here is two versions behind: there's the Final/Bonus 0.1.7 version and the Experimental 0.1.8 version.
New features include selfies, gallery, using vending machines, NPC animations, dialogue and mission test, and more.
thanks, i didn't know. i found it and selfie feature is fun

Reactions: genesis23
Apr 13, 2023
Now only if it would be less of a resource hog...
Seleka "just works" despite at least looking more complex GFX-wise and using marginally better asset resolution.
Roxanne surprised me with FPS comparable of Cyberpunk 2077...
Well, there's potential in this game - so let's wait for it!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Eh, I prefer roxxane with darker hair, tbh.
Body-sliders often come with clipping problems too.

The map/Gameplay stuff I'd cool though.
I hope he adds more interactables.
Benches that you can sit on, flashing from a seated position, usable swingsets in the park.
Masturbation scenes with a shirt and skirt on (but without underwear.

Maybe swap the crouch-walk with a crawl, and add some obstacles that can be crawled under?

Being able to climb walls is a good start, since this is theoretically a stealth game, we need ways to avoid people.
Either losing followers or paths that non-alerted npcs won't take.

Edit, the stuff with cars has potential, but I'd rather getting into one and masturbating in one new seperate actions.
Same with benches.

Make a car a hiding place where you can lay down on the back seat.

Edit: Discord just says "Failed to accept invite"
Discords for H-games always seem to have this issue. I'm not sure why people even bother posting links, tbh.
Edit: The Discord link does work, but only if I open it in a diffrent browser?

Last edited:

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Looks like I missed this devlog post on Itch.io from almost a month ago.
If anyone's watching this thread and has yet to see this development update, here it is:

Roxanne Remake and everything you need to know
g_0T7a.jpg
When you forget that you are in a public laundry and you are not alone

Hello everyone, as many of you (maybe) know. The remake of Roxanne is currently in development. We are at a good point but not so much as to be able to say that a first version will be released soon, we are confident that the first possible month could be June, but it is not a promise.

But let's get to the game. The Roxanne remake will be structured very differently than the first. You will have the possibility to decide on the areas to go to, buy clothes (with unique animations), there will be customization, there will also be visual novel style 'scenes' but mainly the game will be free and in 3D, a semi open world.

I attach in the devlog some images taken directly from the game with some areas (most of the images were taken inside the shopping center, let's say the main area of the game). I haven't included everything but there will be much more, for example a library, restaurants and shops, we plan to create different interactions also with the NPCs of the various areas.

The background AI images here on Itch will disappear soon, they are just placeholders, we have already paid an artist and the new images will be available soon!
Edit: the game currently present here on Itch is the old version of Roxanne, the new one, as I said before, has not yet been released
Here's some more things that have been showcased so far since then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also put in the effort of preserving almost every version of the original game including v0.1.8 which hasn't been released publicly yet (and I doubt it ever will because the remake will be released soon instead). Why? Because not only do I love the concept of these sandbox exhibitionist games which are hard to come by, I like seeing how the game's development evolved over time.
So here's the link to almost every version ranging from v.0.1.1 to v.0.1.8 of the game before its massive rework:

Changelog since v0.1.7 (Experimental):
V0.1.8 [Experimental]
• New graphics options!
• New NPC animations, now they can take pictures of you!
• Slight fixes to Roxanne's model
• New furniture in the house, new bathroom and new interactable objects
• Added a first version of the missions, very very ugly aesthetically, we will improve soon
• Saving game is now possible, but still in alpha

V0.1.7 [Final]
• Added selfies and the gallery, check the keys from the settings to better understand how to use them
• Added some first test dialogues!
• Added a lot of (temporary) furniture in the house and in the city
• Added the ability to interact with vending machines, but still have no use

Apr 13, 2023
Quite but not quite.
For me, the impression is that the developer changed the focus from generic "go somewhere, do something, probably get caught, probably get rewarded if the game was taught to recognize what you've done" to something tad more mission based.
Like on IviRoses' "almost caught" exhibitionism videos - some very specific dares for which you have to be very specifically outfitted (or otherwise prepared at the very least).
Both variants have its charm.

Reactions: Banshee96

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Honestly, I don't really like the pink hair. The previous look was better.

Good to see more animations in though.

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Looks like I missed this devlog post on Itch.io from almost a month ago.
If anyone's watching this thread and has yet to see this development update, here it is:

Here's some more things that have been showcased so far since then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also put in the effort of preserving almost every version of the original game including v0.1.8 which hasn't been released publicly yet (and I doubt it ever will because the remake will be released soon instead). Why? Because not only do I love the concept of these sandbox exhibitionist games which are hard to come by, I like seeing how the game's development evolved over time.
So here's the link to almost every version ranging from v.0.1.1 to v.0.1.8 of the game before its massive rework:
Mega

Changelog since v0.1.7 (Experimental):
yo you're doing a better job than me with these updates haha

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Honestly, I don't really like the pink hair. The previous look was better.

Good to see more animations in though.
And personally, I prefer the smaller breasts that the previous character had, but we should be able to customise the character how we want since there will be customisation. I've seen a confirmation that you can change the colour of your hair.

uwuzaki

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
the thread got updated? whats new? I don't see anything that changed or anything else like that
I don't know, I wasn't the one who updated the thread, we're working on the game but it's not ready yet

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes