Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Looks interesting, but a few questions:

- Will there be lesbian scenes?
- Will it be possible to avoid dick alltogether?
- Will there be incest, incl. with your fake families?

I see none of those tags, but the possibility is definitely there...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Royal Switch [v0.01] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 175mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Looks good but with most starter projects gonna wait a year to see if its A. still being developed. B. has significant progress.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Looks good but with most starter projects gonna wait a year to see if its A. still being developed. B. has significant progress.
His Patreon tier levels are $5, $8, $10, and $15 with zero patrons at the moment. IMO maybe a little steep for a new project.
How far this gets developed might end up not being very much if no one backs the project.
I hope he gives it a while to see if this project gains support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend 123

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
His Patreon tier levels are $5, $8, $10, and $15 with zero patrons at the moment. IMO maybe a little steep for a new project.
How far this gets developed might end up not being very much if no one backs the project.
Wow triple A title prices for a year. Better have some good progress.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
you know.... i actually really liked the story.... the animations were a bit off but the renders are nice and the story was a good start

Reactions: Legend 123

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
The developer has dropped the price for the 1st and 2nd tier of patronage down to $2 and $5 respectively.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
While not a dealbreaker, it would be nice to have the option to skip the sex scene with Deborah and the meathead. It's not really a lesbian playthrough if you still have to watch hetero scenes between NPCs. It's not even Brigitte that can watch.

Otherwise, looks interesting. Disappointed the mothers die - already rules out some M/D action.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes