Nusumai

Oct 15, 2017
At least earlier in the thread its said that pure lesbian is not possible. Even removed the lesbian tag but since this site doesn't know what lesbian means it got put back :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even removed the lesbian tag but since this site doesn't know what lesbian means it got put back :rolleyes:
More like you don't know what you're talking about. The lesbian tag on this site only signifies presence of lesbian content in the game, not that said content is exclusive.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
At least earlier in the thread its said that pure lesbian is not possible. Even removed the lesbian tag but since this site doesn't know what lesbian means it got put back :rolleyes:
I hadn't noticed that! Can confirm that, while one of the MCs is bi and a supporting character is lesbian, there's no zero penis route. Come to think of it, they should just have a 'no wiener' tag just to avoid confusion.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nothing can realistically change without site wide overhaul of the entire system.
Honestly the only thing needed would be heterosexual tag, used in the same manner the lesbian tag works currently. Then you could get the stories you're after by excluding games with this tag.

(the vaginal sex tag can be probably used in such manner currently, although it likely won't cover all cases)

Reactions: NebulousShooter

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
I'm curious about the monster tag of this game, are they orcs and goblins or just those wacky ass japanese goo and tentacle type shit?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm curious about the monster tag of this game, are they orcs and goblins or just those wacky ass japanese goo and tentacle type shit?
None of the above - elves, halflings (think hobbits) and a talking cat (who doesn't figure in the sex).

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
It's even worse in some threads. In the AWAM thread for example, we'll get people complaining about how the last ad nauseum updates have all been lesbian updates, even though they're all locked behind dick.
And I totally agree with these people who disliked those 'lesbian' updates - what is going to be next? Maybe it is time to start sneaking in some futa ("because maybe there are some users who would really appriciate it")?

As a heterosexual guy, I don't care about any lesbian events.

And if somebody really likes lesbian only events - parhaps some developers should start creating those lesbian only game. Similar to many futa games, which have a word futa in the title - so there is no confusion about those games (which means none of the heterosexual people would download and play them and then get angry).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And I totally agree with these people who disliked those 'lesbian' updates - what is going to be next? Maybe it is time to start sneaking in some futa ("because maybe there are some users who would really appriciate it")?

As a heterosexual guy, I don't care about any lesbian events.

And if somebody really likes lesbian only events - parhaps some developers should start creating those lesbian only game. Similar to many futa games, which have a word futa in the title - so there is no confusion about those games (which means none of the heterosexual people would download and play them and then get angry).
As a heterosexual guy (from NSW, btw), I definitely do care about lesbian events. Don't know or care why, but for some godforsaken reason, I find lesbian events incredibly hot

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
As a heterosexual guy (from NSW, btw), I definitely do care about lesbian events. Don't know or care why, but for some godforsaken reason, I find lesbian events incredibly hot
Not my cup of tea, but if some people like it ...

My point is - when there is not a lot of 'traditional' actions/events (like in the previously mentioned game) and the developers add these 'not traditional' things - many people are upset, because now they have to wait for another update to see some actions that they were hoping to see (which could take another two/three plus months).

This game has a good pace now, so it is not too bad to add it occasionally (my personal opinion), but I don't want DeepBauhaus to change the story too much and then feel upset at the end.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fear the problem here is, there is no real reason to expect someone would learn empathy by receiving repulsive, sexist treatment from "the common folks" and the likes, i.e. the very people you expect the person subjected to such behavior gain empathy for. If anything, having this sort of experience is only likely to breed even more resentment, and this time it would be, for a change, quite informed and justified.

It's kind of like expecting a rich kid who gets mugged for lunch money to develop understanding and empathy for their assaulters.

Last edited:

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I fear the problem here is, there is no real reason to expect someone would learn empathy by receiving repulsive, sexist treatment from "the common folks" and the likes, i.e. the very people you expect the person subjected to such behavior gain empathy for. If anything, having this sort of experience is only likely to breed even more resentment, and this time it would be, for a change, quite informed and justified.

It's kind of like expecting a rich kid who gets mugged for lunch money to develop understanding and empathy for their assaulters.
Oh, but there is a lot more story to come...

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017

I mean, the bandid sucks, thats why I want to kill him, but the tavern girls are just people, you are right that she can only see the bad if she want, I am just going for the empathy options when is not about the asshole kidnapper, but an extra spoiled princess can indeed be just like you said.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean, the bandid sucks, thats why I want to kill him, but the tavern girls are just people
I'm not talking about bandit or the tavern girls. I'm talking about regular peasants who visit the tavern, and who treat the girls working there like some meat for them to grope and harass. And this behavior is not only tolerated, but the girls are expected to flaunt themselves for those pigs for coin. Even if one wasn't put on the receiving end of it, this is hardly the sort of experience that'd evoke empathy for "the common folk", but when you are the one who gets harassed by them, groped, and treated like nothing but walking tits and ass to stare at? The feelings that might evoke would be anything but empathy.

Add to this the fact the other "tavern girl" is effectively betraying you, putting you at mortal risk when her actual, supposed job is the opposite of that, and lying to you the entire time, and there's like zero positive experiences in the whole thing to date. The only thing it really teaches is that people suck and you should trust no one.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes