buff

May 29, 2017
anyone else can't load previous save?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

[snip]
```
Yep, having that happen right now. I tried twiddling options.rpy to disable rollback but no joy. Did you ever find a solution to this?

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
View attachment 3809912 Holy crap I almost pissed my pants laughing at these facial expressions
I love that you caught this. I might not have many readers/followers in the grand scheme of things, but the ones I have are highly observant and intelligent. :)

By the way, I posted a progress update for v.0.10 on my Patreon today. I won't give you all the details (privilege of membership, after all), but progress is indeed being made, including:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.10] [DeepBauhaus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I didn't see that, I assume it only happens if you're running a resist or bratty Brig. I think mine is sub.
How would you even know if your Brigitte is sub or not? Because it's starting to feel like my choices don't matter at all, I've been resisting and refusing with Brigitte pretty much every step of the way but now I can't refuse Siobhan's offer for whatever reason which makes no sense.

Starting to get pretty tired of seeing these greyed out options that don't seem to correlate with my previous choices. I'll never understand why you would have certain choices be greyed out, just let the player choose what they want. Why make it more difficult than it needs to be?

Now if I want to not accept Siobhan's offer, I have to basically start skipping through the entire game several times just to figure out which of my decisions is causing this option to be greyed out. It serves little purpose other than to suck the fun out of the game... And again, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever because my Brigitte hasn't been submissive in the slightest.

Edit: Well, never mind. After skipping through everything several times over, I figured it out. You can only straight up refuse Siobhan's offer if you've been playing Brigitte as submissive as possible. Basically, she needs to say 'yes' to literally everything in order to say 'no' to Siobhan's offer... I assume the dev made a mistake here and got the requirements mixed up or something because this should obviously be the other way around.

Edit 2: Ok, never mind again. Seems I wasted my time because even if you manage to decline twice you still get forced into it right after. What's the point of having this "decision" in the game then?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes