NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
This was surpricingly good, the writing has that anime effect that if you think about what it's actually happening for a second is quite stupid but it's treated so seriously and it's so entretaining that you simply don't think about it and go with the flow.

Anyways, wake me up when the twink can fuck his grandma.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Noticed the Patreon link only goes to the one for Imparagon. For those interested in the Patreon for Royale Harem here you go

Reactions: Crichton

Rikinji

Oct 15, 2017
Enjoyed the game, pretty good writting but had a problem where the game had errors after the chess game, like for example interacting with Tessa after the chess game made the "An exception has occurred" as well as some other content, hope to see this bugs patched soon.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Enjoyed the game, pretty good writting but had a problem where the game had errors after the chess game, like for example interacting with Tessa after the chess game made the "An exception has occurred" as well as some other content, hope to see this bugs patched soon.
Did you happen to use an old file? I noticed a few things cleaned up when doing a fresh file.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Unfortunately old saves aren't compatible with new updates due to how variables are set, meaning you'll need to start fresh

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Wonder if you can Un-TG lois back to lewis with alliances later :unsure:
or for him to switch clans to the matriarchal dragons:sneaky:, maybe TF into a dragoness himself to rule them:unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoyaleHarem-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sieggy

Sep 2, 2018
So are there actually M/M content here? Last I check it was all straight stuff and please don't tell me its futa or something.

Dentonsus

Dec 26, 2018
Really enjoying this, one of my favorite games in production right now. one thing I am wondering is how far will certain elements go? i would love sex scenes but so far there's been a hug and that's it, there's breast size increase but will will we see the elusive breast size decrease, we have an effective love spell but will we get more personality change or mind control? would love to hear the extent of where you guys are planning to go.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
So are there actually M/M content here? Last I check it was all straight stuff and please don't tell me its futa or something.
M/M content is planned! There are plans for futa as well, but there is relationships for M/M planned as well

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Really enjoying this, one of my favorite games in production right now. one thing I am wondering is how far will certain elements go? i would love sex scenes but so far there's been a hug and that's it, there's breast size increase but will will we see the elusive breast size decrease, we have an effective love spell but will we get more personality change or mind control? would love to hear the extent of where you guys are planning to go.
Sex scenes are being planned for certain relationships, and there are various TF's we still plan to implement as well so BD isn't off the table! As for personality changes, expect a lot of that in the future

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Will it be possible to TG “EVERYONE” in one playthrough later? Maybe a special ending for fully reversing the initial balance :devilish:

Also hope to see more of king Richter - either as a victim or cause of TFs

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Hey dev, what's the policy on free versions?
Is it time based or just a version or two behind supporter?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes