Slushyanimals

Aug 8, 2023
Here are some variables you can set:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hi! lead dev here (and the idiot artist in charge of the programing) this is lowkey verry impressive X3. I might honestly save this for use as an internal document for when i try to explain this mess to people. I am terribly flattered that you took the time to decipher my madness! X3

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
hi! lead dev here (and the idiot artist in charge of the programing) this is lowkey verry impressive X3. I might honestly save this for use as an internal document for when i try to explain this mess to people. I am terribly flattered that you took the time to decipher my madness! X3
Just confirming yes this is the creator lol

Reactions: MysteryBlob

db-bchr-iv

Mar 12, 2023
I deal with shit code for a living (I'm a programmer) and yours is nowhere near the worst I've ever seen lol.
Feel free to DM me if there's anything you need help with (programming-wise), I'd be more than happy to help (free of charge, since I like this project).

• Hey there
Reactions: Akuseru97

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Just confirming yes this is the creator lol
Nice public release, good art for the TFs. I'd recommend finish the WIP of Akarion's TG in Challenge 1, though.

Oh, and when I did the Princess Rhianna TF, I had Love at First sight and BE Rhianna; perhaps that caused a glitch because her princess picture had two sets of breasts overlaying each other; perhaps a glitch in the bug.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoyaleHarem-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
so are there sex scenes with art or only text describing sex scenes right now? the one I found was text only which disappointed me and kinda discouraged me from looking for others, but maybe I missed something

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Any idea on to get Elami to stop cucking me out from the dragon harem TF
At least one of Magnificence's sons must be transformed into a woman; it changes the conversation and it doesn't escalate to the point Elami transforms the Dragon Queen.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
so are there sex scenes with art or only text describing sex scenes right now? the one I found was text only which disappointed me and kinda discouraged me from looking for others, but maybe I missed something
Only two sex scenes so far, and both are text only.

I do remind you that this game is still a WIP, and things take time.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Only two sex scenes so far, and both are text only.

I do remind you that this game is still a WIP, and things take time.
Four sex scenes actually! MatthiasXSpy Lois, ReeseXDraconoclasteSub Lewis, RichterXTrophyPrincess Lexi, and finally LewisXTrue Love Rhianna

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes