AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
hyena tessa is in verion 0.16 (the patreon build). and shes's actually bugged to appear more than shes supposed too right now XD. her scene will play whenever you enter the banquet hall, but when we patch it she will only trigger it during mingle phase 4
Fooled by a walkthrough updated more than the public version it seems, guess i will have to wait to see it

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Hello im interested on paying for the patreon of this game, but it depends of the following thing, i really like ntr, so.. will this game have ntr ? especially with Elami or Gethra ?
There is one in game kinda with nudist Elami and Gethra sharing a moment, but as for full NTR none yet. Sex scenes are few mainly because we're more focused on the TF's, but thats not so say there won't be more~

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
There is one in game kinda with nudist Elami and Gethra sharing a moment, but as for full NTR none yet. Sex scenes are few mainly because we're more focused on the TF's, but thats not so say there won't be more~
So we can imagine that once a character reaches an end of potential transformation paths there will be more sex scenes with them?

JonathanMiles

Dec 20, 2020
Okay, so i dont know if this is a bug, or i dont understand something, but ive activated the elamis prde event and influenced gethra to go nude. Ive even talked with her afterwards, made her young and then saved. But her nude versions are still not unlocked in the gallery. Any help with that?
Simkilar happens with elami. Ive unlocked her nude cg for her normal form, but her spy nude cg is still locked. And as far as i know, there is no way to learn hypnosis and get spy elami at the same time.

Last edited:

DuneArt

Oct 12, 2024
Please add more pregnant content, the best options are Elami and Gethra because both of them have the most motherhood energy out of the whole cast.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes