bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoyaleHarem-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
judging by the walkthrough it looks like this game became a clusterfuck of poor decisions making it nearly impossible to find certain scenes without a guide

Nov 22, 2018
Anyone know how to open the renpy console? I tried Shift+O and nothing happens. Trying to cheat without the exclusive cheat mode since I'm not paying $15 for it.

Zyxro

Jan 15, 2021
Anyone know how to open the renpy console? I tried Shift+O and nothing happens. Trying to cheat without the exclusive cheat mode since I'm not paying $15 for it.
You need to go to the game's Renpy folder and then to the Common folder then you click on the 00console.rpy file, it may also appear just as 00console, scroll down a little and you will see an option saying Console False, change the word False to True and then save and open the game again and use Shift+O and if I'm not mistaken the command is coin = the number of coins you want

Zyxro

Jan 15, 2021
Going back to correct it, the command is not coin but influence, influence = x, x is the number of coins you want

Holt444

Jan 29, 2020
Going back to correct it, the command is not coin but influence, influence = x, x is the number of coins you want

Dont work for me, when i try, it just tell me this :
Downloads\RoyaleHarem-0.15_patch_1-pc\RoyaleHarem-0.15-pc/renpy/common/00console.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0x85 in position 14887: invalid start byte

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Out of curiosity, how many days is the game planned to have? It seems there will be already a lot of having to choose carefully what one wants to get going by the amount of potential transformations and the limited time

Nov 22, 2018
You need to go to the game's Renpy folder and then to the Common folder then you click on the 00console.rpy file, it may also appear just as 00console, scroll down a little and you will see an option saying Console False, change the word False to True and then save and open the game again and use Shift+O and if I'm not mistaken the command is coin = the number of coins you want
I tried that before, but after I did so, the game wouldn't open. I an try again, but I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen.

Slushyanimals

Aug 8, 2023
Nope, still didn't work. I find it weird that you can't use the renpy console for this game.
hi! lead art director and (novice) programmer here. the files needed for the cheat version are removed in the normal version, so trying to turn them on miiight lead to crashes or blank sprites.

that said, if you still want to brute force it and reverse engineer my terrible beginer coding, there are plenty of folks in this forum who have been able to do so successfully. "db-bchr-iv" collected a pretty stelar list of all the variables on page 19 for example!

oh, and do be careful about downloading our game from unofficial sources. we have had some trouble with malware being snuck into the game by third parties recently.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
hi! lead art director and (novice) programmer here. the files needed for the cheat version are removed in the normal version, so trying to turn them on miiight lead to crashes or blank sprites.

that said, if you still want to brute force it and reverse engineer my terrible beginer coding, there are plenty of folks in this forum who have been able to do so successfully. "db-bchr-iv" collected a pretty stelar list of all the variables on page 19 for example!

oh, and do be careful about downloading our game from unofficial sources. we have had some trouble with malware being snuck into the game by third parties recently.
I respect the way you deal with people who want to figure it out themselves instead of paying for it. Not that its necessarily wrong for a dev to be annoyed with people that try to circumvent supporting them, but I just like your approach. :)

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
What do you need to do for the Hyena Tessa, i have got to mingle phase 4, Marazet is normal, but the event does not appear, do i need to be on a specific route?

Slushyanimals

Aug 8, 2023
What do you need to do for the Hyena Tessa, i have got to mingle phase 4, Marazet is normal, but the event does not appear, do i need to be on a specific route?
hyena tessa is in verion 0.16 (the patreon build). and shes's actually bugged to appear more than shes supposed too right now XD. her scene will play whenever you enter the banquet hall, but when we patch it she will only trigger it during mingle phase 4

Reactions: Dreamer44
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes