Tool RPGM RPG Maker Auto-Translator

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
I'm trying to translate this game, but every time I apply the google translate, I get this error during gameplay. I didn't autotranslate the script file or anything. Anyone got any ideas? So much of the game is based on images that I doubt machine tl would help much, but having the menus translated would be nice.

Bocchama

Jan 11, 2020
the data folder for スーパースクボRPG is on .rvdata and translator++ can't detect the data folder

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
1624190882107.png
1624190913919.png
Is there teaching?
I want to translate GAME.RGSS3A
But after the translation was put into the folder, it was not translated

Izuna1043

Dec 17, 2018
как вообще пользоваться эти гитхабом худший сайт ,что я видел непонятно ничего,как скачать ?

anmargie08

Jul 25, 2020
Hello, can someone help me with this. How do I make the letters smaller because I don't get all the text in the game 1664308006900.png

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
It's not working for me. I followed the instructions by setting an output directory in the settings and then locating the game's executable making sure neither had Japanese characters. Even so, the program displays an error message saying "Output directory not found. Operation unsuccessful".

When I opened the file "settings.json" I noticed that it was as follows on the line where it says output directory: "{
"output": "C:/New folder"

Since the established path was "C:\New folder".
There is a difference between "/" and "\".

When I change this line in the file to the same path established in the program settings and having clicked "translate", the program closes itself. When I immediately try to open it again, a Microsoft .NET Framework error box appears telling me that there is a problem with this change and that it is wrong. When clicking on continue, the line automatically returns to the pattern of the established path but in the form "C:/New folder". This returns to the initial "directory not found" error...

Is there any solution for this?

Reactions: lucione666