Tool RPGM RPG Maker Auto-Translator

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
when you inject, select the folder where the .exe is. there are 2 icons one is "choose file" one is " choose folder" choose folder and do as I told you. be careful to not have japanese in your folder names.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
when you inject, select the folder where the .exe is. there are 2 icons one is "choose file" one is " choose folder" choose folder and do as I told you. be careful to not have japanese in your folder names.
followed the steps and get and tried to open and recieved this app cant run on your pc

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
Mh I don't know to be honest. First thing that comes to my mind is to ask if you have the rtp.
There are rtp for Rpg vx,rpg vx ace, rpg mv... did you get those?

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
wh
Mh I don't know to be honest. First thing that comes to my mind is to ask if you have the rtp.
There are rtp for Rpg vx,rpg vx ace, rpg mv... did you get those?
what do u mean the rtp do u mean the game its self because i can play the game b4 i aplied the translation

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
if you can play it before you probably have rtp already and probably you set japanese as a secondary language already.
I don't know what else can be. it's better if you wait for someone else.
sorry

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
if you can play it before you probably have rtp already and probably you set japanese as a secondary language already.
I don't know what else can be. it's better if you wait for someone else.
sorry
do you mind downloading it and trying maybe im missing something

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
I really want to finish my sonabiA sentences fixing. Once I finish fixing the sentences' lenght I'll check it out.

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
"uploaded" link doesn't work, rapid says I'm not allowed, in mirror the first is down(error 404) the second syas more than 3 hours the third link says 2 hours and 40 minutes. if nothing else is available I guess I'll go with this but I hope it's safe cause I have my antivirus turned off due to some problems. which one did you use? do you guarantee me its safety?

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
wow, I'm glad I bought my games and the download lasted 1 minute. still got to translate so hours of translation instead :p
anyway fourth link is broken too and fifth requires registration

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
it went all smooth to me. only problem the loading of the patch was stuck at 95% for minutes, so I had to close it but then the game could be open anyway. Probably 95%of the game is translated?