Tool RPGM RPG Maker Auto-Translator

matihen69

Dec 27, 2019
welp, i've search info about transltr api
in other words the web service that translate the strings of the game.
and just found domains down and everything seems the service is not more avalaible :/
anyone can confirm this?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Translator++_2.5.30B(n)
This is the latest version.
I even downloaded it and I even know how to use the tool.
But excuse me, this translation tool is real rubbish.o_O
After that she reads the game .exe file, and opens it with all the files in the data folder.
I know very well that the dialogues are in the files called map.
The translation is terrible and the program often changes almost all the symbols, all that is written inside the symbols are the official names of the characters and this cannot be translated because it will crash the game and this program changes the symbols and changes the names too.
I prefer to make my translations in the manual even takes longer but never makes an error.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So, this program can automatically translate RPG maker game into other language?
Wow, thats amazing.
You don't even waste time with that, your game will give you all kinds of errors that you don't know about, it will translate for me and this program is totally a real headache, it changes the symbols inside the translation, it changes the names that can't be changed. :FacePalm:

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
But can you only betray from Japanese to English or can you also translate from English to Italian?

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
hi, just a quick question ( I hope).
Everything worked fine but in game the translation get over the screen and I can't read them. tried to put on fullscreen but fullscreen of the game doesn't exist(sonabiA). is there a way to adjust the sentences?

edit: kinda solved. I'm sorry I'm still new didn't know how to. basically I have the preview of the text window and I can fix it inside translator++ before injecting.
I gotta develop a fix but don't read and understand method or I'll spoil myself everything while I fix. unless you can share a faster way ofc :)

Last edited:

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
\fter using translator++ where do you put the translated file
you put the translated file in the folder of the game like this. only thing to be careful is to not have japanese in your folder names and do not translate scripts I think. just inject the translation in the folder where the .exe is

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
does anyone know if it will work on this game ive tireid but maybe im doing somehting wrong

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
when you press inject translation, translator++ puts the translate file and the others file needed in the specified folder.
the translate file can't work without the other files it puts in it seems, but if you want to see where it is, you need to look when you first start a project I think. like users/Appdata...
later I just use "save as" and save it somewhere I remember

LeoneOscuro

Aug 24, 2020
start a project, it opens a window where it shows you all the progress. in this one or the one it opens right after you can see it. If I remember right it should be the second. once it finish it will say open cache? you say yes. it should open the directory in case you missed it. but if you later save it where you want you don't need everytime to go to directory