Tutorial RPGM RPG Maker Help Section

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
You seem a bit confused. Kingdom of Deception is RenPy. The dragon icon indicates VX Ace so be sure you have that specific RTP installed (it's not the same as VX).

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah but then you wrote about a RenPy game so I don't trust your self-reporting and ability to avoid common mistakes.
The devil knows which game, what kind, from that I deduced that Hreinn's other game is an RPGM. Yes, I know on this site it is also indicated which game works with which engine, but I never looked at it, it was not necessary because everything ran fine on the laptop, and it didn't really matter which game worked with which game engine.
What I know, I did everything according to what was said in this forum.
So all RTPs are installed. And the fucking dragon icon RPGM games still don't work.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The RenPy and RPGM game construction totally different and anyone have knowledge can tell the different from first look. Not only the file construction, their UI is very easy to identify.
Anyway, if the game require RTP to play then it'll display error log tell you install it, if not then it doesn't need. Also if a game just crash without give any error then no one can help you fix it, unfortunately.

Reactions: Talos888

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
The RenPy and RPGM game construction totally different and anyone have knowledge can tell the different from first look. Not only the file construction, their UI is very easy to identify.
Anyway, if the game require RTP to play then it'll display error log tell you install it, if not then it doesn't need. Also if a game just crash without give any error then no one can help you fix it, unfortunately.
It's not good, but it's understandable. Thanks. I'll experiment with a few more things, maybe I'll find the problem. As you can see, I'm not a nerd, my knowledge of operating systems is very superficial, but as I started to deal with it, it became more and more interesting. (I just don't have much time for it)

any key.jpg

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
does anyone know where i can download rpg maker vx for free
Assuming you mean the editor, and not the RTP which is already free, I think this is the torrent I used years ago:
i don't know what you mean by free?
Well there are two different meanings for but since there is no libre version of RPG Maker VX the poster almost certainly means gratis, free of charge. There is also the context clue that this is a piracy forum and not so much a Free Software Foundation forum.

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
There used to be something floating around called rpgmaker AIO (all in one) that would install all of them let you go into dev mode for every rpgmaker except the latest one which was separate.

I think it was originally on cs.rin.ru I'm not sure if the links are still good there this is an older memory and it's a niche thing to want.

It's nice to have because you can press control to walk thru walls and f9 I think to mess with plot flags. In addition to being able to edit any value or any code easily in the game. Like I could create a tile in the mountain in monster girl paradox (super grindy game) that masters all job classes whenever you step on it. Or make the monsters in Renryuu ascension capturable at 100% hp so use item, get them. So it's useful. You see a chest faraway game is like you need the hookshot. No you don't just hold control and walk over the void and get it.

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
has anyone got a link / download for rpg maker vx (not ace)? i can't find it anywhere, and all the torrents online for it aren't being seeded :(

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I recently got a new laptop. In my oldest laptop I had RPG Maker V installed for free but I don't remember how to install it, can someone help me?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote