Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Since you're taking questions, I wonder if you know an easy way to import an unpacked MV game into RPG Maker? I tried this trick I used for XP where I'd make a new project and just copy the project file into the game directory for whatever game I wanted access to, but I tried it with Peasant Quest to fix an issue with animations not playing and I got an error with the Actors.json file, which I'm assuming just means that any json that differs from the default packages would throw an error.
The method you describe should work but im fairly sure your problem lies in the directory you put the "Game.rpgproject" file, drop it in the www folder and it should work.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
hi Aziien, its me again

today i have some issue with this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-project-v0-3-broken-english.53591/

somehow i cant open cheat menu like other game.

maybe this game still easy as fuck but can you look at this for me please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason for this is when the installer looks to install the cheat it expect there to be other plugins installed, since this game has no other plugins installed it fails to modify the plugins.js file. You can modify the plugins.js manually and make it like the code below.

Code:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
{"name":"CheatMenu","status":true,"description":"External cheat window, for easy item and variable modification.","parameters":{}},
];
Really loving this mod so far, but some small stuff would make it better such as:

1- The ability to copy Names inside the cheat, most Machine translators can't or don't translate the variables and switches, so if we can copy the name and get a small idea of what that might do would be great.

2-The ability to choose a number of Variables, switches, items and modify them. Instead of just adding +1 to all items, it would be really nice if we can kinda CTRL+Left click then choose what we want, then quick edit them all. It's also annoying when I have to turn all switches on or off one by one.

3-When using the teleport option (from a map to another) you basically can see the map, but you are not able to move and basically stuck in there, so if you didn't save, you lose progress, even if you Enable NoClip.. you cannot move.

4- Hotkeys, it would be really, really amazing if we have the ability to add some hotkeys instead of going ALT+TAB all the time we need the cheat, things like... pressing 1 to win and maybe 2 to lose (would be way better if we can choose that) or maybe S letter for save and L letter for Load, things like that make it way easier to play and pretty much will kill the annoyance from changing the screens.

Now, this cheat is by far the best one I've ever tried, does the job.. and my favorite part is how easy it is to use.
All I wrote above are some suggestions to make it better, so, if it's not possible... then just forget about that lol
Anyways, really love your work man, can't wait to see what will you add in the future :) (y)
Thank you, i really appreciate the feedback as for your sugguestions.

1) Coming next update, just havent had time to release it yet.

2) Been wanting to do this almost since i made the cheat, now that theres a demand ill probably looking into adding it.

3) Can you move your character by using position panel x and y?

4) Ive been wanting to do something like hotkeys but havent made them because i never know which keys are being used by the game, but ill look into it.

Themanter32

May 31, 2020
If you tick the "Replace MV game files" checkbox the cheat should work in Peasants Quest, the reason for the cheat not opening is because the game uses an older version of the engine that doesnt support some of the features in the cheat, which is why i made the option to replace the files.
Oh wow it works now. Im just low IQ and didn't actually read through the first post. Much appreciated thanks.

spongy

Jan 22, 2018
can you write a javascript command to enable noclip by pressing "ctrl" or something? i use it a lot and it becomes frustrating after a while

spongy

Jan 22, 2018
hi aziien

i tried to make the script i stated above. It is basically the same noclip script with keydown and it works but it only works when i click the gui and i may be wrong but i think it's because my code only applies to gui. Can you help me?
JavaScript:
var button = $('.NoclipManager');
addEventListener("keydown", function(event) {
    if (event.keyCode == 17)
        $(button).text('Disable');
        $('.NoclipManagerQuick').html('<i class="fas fa-hood-cloak"></i>&nbsp;Disable Noclip');
        opener.$gamePlayer.setThrough(1);
  });
  addEventListener("keyup", function(event) {
    if (event.keyCode == 17)
        $(button).text('Enable');
        $('.NoclipManagerQuick').html('<i class="fas fa-hood-cloak"></i>&nbsp;Enable Noclip');
        opener.$gamePlayer.setThrough(0);
  });
i want to make it work inside the game so it can be used in game without opening the gui

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
hi aziien

i tried to make the script i stated above. It is basically the same noclip script with keydown and it works but it only works when i click the gui and i may be wrong but i think it's because my code only applies to gui. Can you help me?
JavaScript:
var button = $('.NoclipManager');
addEventListener("keydown", function(event) {
    if (event.keyCode == 17)
        $(button).text('Disable');
        $('.NoclipManagerQuick').html('<i class="fas fa-hood-cloak"></i>&nbsp;Disable Noclip');
        opener.$gamePlayer.setThrough(1);
  });
  addEventListener("keyup", function(event) {
    if (event.keyCode == 17)
        $(button).text('Enable');
        $('.NoclipManagerQuick').html('<i class="fas fa-hood-cloak"></i>&nbsp;Enable Noclip');
        opener.$gamePlayer.setThrough(0);
  });
i want to make it work inside the game so it can be used in game without opening the gui
This feature is coming in the next version, so please wait a bit.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
yoyomistro spongy Azoz5643

Cheat has been updated

Changelog
Added option to choose between toggled noclip or hold CTRL key for noclip (In Config)
Added item log
Added option to only update the active tab, to reduce lag. (Only the active tab will be logged)
Added right click menu. Right clicking on items allows to copy name or value.
Fixed various bugs

2 New options in config

Somaka

Aug 23, 2018
Thank you very much for this. I've spent hours trying to cheat using cheat engine but no results...

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Thank you for the tool.
Are you actually planing to make it open source? I actually found it here by accident, I knew only the old version of it from GitHub.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thank you for the tool.
Are you actually planing to make it open source? I actually found it here by accident, I knew only the old version of it from GitHub.
I dont plan on making it open source. And i dont have any public versions on GitHub, so thats not this one.

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
This is great ! Do you plan on adding a speedhack inside the cheat menu ? ( I mean a speedhack like cheat engine not a movement speed hack )

Systemore978

Mar 12, 2017
What is causing this error? also the game is incest story 2. the game is unpacked. this occurs when opening the load/save screen or opening the cheat menu.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes