Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Everything is fine... problem is from you side dude.
Btw Aziien I always want to do the SwitchesOn command but it never turns the switches on for some reason... nothing works except the Debug command.
Yep i had the same problem ill update it asap :)

Edit:
A5643 Its been fixed, please redownload and try again

Last edited:

cakil

Nov 29, 2017
i got an Eror Installing Cheat in game Harem Fantasy -Good or evil will save the world-

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
Thanks for the update with the speedhack there is a small issue with it though when putting it to 2 times speed it's hard to choose dialogue choices because it skips one everytime. For example

- Bop <---- This one is selected
- Bip
- Bup
- Byp

At two time speed pressing the down arrow will make that Bup is selected instead of Bip.
At three time speed pressing the down arrow will make that Byp is selected instead of Bip.

Otherwise everything is great !

Im_A_Ghost_Of_Sorts

May 31, 2020
Im abit confused with my replace mv game files option, Idk how to make it work but ik im doing something wrong, Its just been grayed out for me, Does it only work with specific g Im just looking for answers at this point.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Im abit confused with my replace mv game files option, Idk how to make it work but ik im doing something wrong, Its just been grayed out for me, Does it only work with specific g Im just looking for answers at this point.
Check the spoiler below "Cheat not opening? "

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Win Defender throws a "Trojan warning" the moment I open it, so this tool doesn't seem like a good option...
Windows Defender? Really? On what version of Windows? Also it's a cheat tool, it's bound to throw flags with some programs, and we covered some false positives earlier in the thread. You should just run a virus total and go based on that.

karlchenpanda

Jul 8, 2019
Virus total for latest ver:

Been using this tool for quite a long time rn and never got a trojan warning and never got any problems with my system so..
Stuff like that should be treated like a bug, because a lot of people getting that warning will never come back again, like me for example

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Stuff like that should be treated like a bug, because a lot of people getting that warning will never come back again, like me for example
There's nothing they can do about that. There are a million different antiviruses that are gonna throw positives for a lot of things. It's not the devs problem if people can't tell the difference between a false positive and a malicious program. If a false positive is gonna scare someone off, they're probably the type of person who shouldn't be using a tool this powerful anyway as they're likely to break their game. There are plenty of save editors for people who are only interested in that.

Reactions: KekKoo

karlchenpanda

Jul 8, 2019
There are a million different antiviruses that are gonna throw positives for a lot of things.
Win10defender is the one nearly everyone has, it's not something really uncommon

If a false positive is gonna scare someone off, they're probably the type of person who shouldn't be using a tool this powerful anyway as they're likely to break their game.
That has nothing to do with knowledge, it has to do with trust (I don't see any sign of readable source code). I really don't get why a bug like that should be OK, if everyone would develop like that, AV tools would be useless ( again: I don't speak about a rare tool nobody uses, it's win-defender )

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Win10defender is the one nearly everyone has, it's not something really uncommon

That has nothing to do with knowledge, it has to do with trust (I don't see any sign of readable source code). I really don't get why a bug like that should be OK, if everyone would develop like that, AV tools would be useless ( again: I don't speak about a rare tool nobody uses, it's win-defender )
I use Windows Defender on Windows 10 too, that's why I asked which version you're using. I've never gotten a positive on it. Maybe yours is out of date, which will cause issues with certificates/timestamps that will throw flags. You're making assertions and throwing out accusations without providing a full picture and ignoring what's already been discussed in this thread. If you gave that much of a shit you could figure out how to decompile it. But you're just here to make unfounded assertions about a program being developed by 1 guy expecting an army of tech support cuz you got a faulty virus scan, no screencaps, no version info, didn't even list the type of virus you're supposed getting a flag for. Stop while you're behind or provide some actual receipts.

Reactions: KekKoo

karlchenpanda

Jul 8, 2019
My last update was today and the one before was the actual update of the day I scanned it (I keep my systems up to date)

Just use the tool if you want to, I don't trust it and won't in the future

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well lol nvm I was transferring my files and windows defender caught Fuery.c1cl and Wacatac.B1ml
Great tool but this kinda scares me
This piece of code compiled in Visual triggered a response for the first virus you posted:

#include <stdio.h>

void main(void)
{
printf(“Hello Again!\n”);
}

Build/run:

Create a new project
C++ Windows
Console
Empty Project
Project name: helloworldc
Place solution and project in the same directory: checked

Solution Explorer
Source Files
Right click: Add new item
C++ File (.cpp)
CHANGED NAME TO: source.c

Yes, that's a hello world program built in C++. If you don't trust a program, you can do a few things to test it. Run it in a virtual machine, use a program like to monitor all read/write operations from the program, and block it from communicating with the Internet using a robust firewall program like . Or yea just don't use it. I'll take a closer look at it again but unless a program is embedding itself in a service somehow you can usually tell if something is off monitoring processes/network traffic/read and write operations. Not saying that I've been watching this program like a hawk for anything off but considering that it's a hacking tool that basically injects itself into an .exe like many malicious tools do, it's probably gonna trigger something.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes