Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
This piece of code compiled in Visual triggered a response for the first virus you posted:

#include <stdio.h>

void main(void)
{
printf(“Hello Again!\n”);
}

Build/run:

Create a new project
C++ Windows
Console
Empty Project
Project name: helloworldc
Place solution and project in the same directory: checked

Solution Explorer
Source Files
Right click: Add new item
C++ File (.cpp)
CHANGED NAME TO: source.c

Yes, that's a hello world program built in C++. If you don't trust a program, you can do a few things to test it. Run it in a virtual machine, use a program like to monitor all read/write operations from the program, and block it from communicating with the Internet using a robust firewall program like . Or yea just don't use it. I'll take a closer look at it again but unless a program is embedding itself in a service somehow you can usually tell if something is off monitoring processes/network traffic/read and write operations. Not saying that I've been watching this program like a hawk for anything off but considering that it's a hacking tool that basically injects itself into an .exe like many malicious tools do, it's probably gonna trigger something.
The installer does not inject into anything, all it does is replace the user defined hotkeys before it extract the cheat .js, .html and some .json files that stores cheat data, the only file it modifies is plugins.js where it makes the cheat an active plugin. Ill post my source code later since it seems nessesary at this point

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The installer does not inject into anything, all it does is replace the user defined hotkeys before it extract the cheat .js, .html and some .json files that stores cheat data, the only file it modifies is plugins.js where it makes the cheat an active plugin. Ill post my source code later since it seems nessesary at this point
Glad you're willing to do that. I guess it's good for people to be cautious especially if they don't have much experience with IT/coding/scripting. I'm not really good at coding myself but I work in IT and there's usually easy ways to tell if a program is malicious or not, but it's best to assuage people's fears. Hopefully no one does something scummy like recompile your work and try to take credit for it, but thanks for taking this step.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I was wondering... is it possible to add a freeze variable on this? the other cheat plugin doesn't have this function and it would be awesome for games that came like from Dojin Otome that uses Variables to their time/stats and cheat engine fails badly to find those...(i'm still using v1.3 though, guess i gotta update mine)

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I was wondering... is it possible to add a freeze variable on this? the other cheat plugin doesn't have this function and it would be awesome for games that came like from Dojin Otome that uses Variables to their time/stats and cheat engine fails badly to find those...(i'm still using v1.3 though, guess i gotta update mine)
It should be already in it though? just right click the variable

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
It should be already in it though? just right click the variable
Oh thanks, i never tried right clicking on it to check the values though, always used the older versions here long before they had even the no-clip one... it's an awesome plugin to use alongside ulmf one btw ^^, though after updating it to 2.02, it seems to be failing to run/opening the cheat window in many games now, used to work in all games on v1.3 in the past though... Works fine on KaguraGames, fails to open the window/doesn't even open if try to fan-translated games, like Sonya & Hypnotic City, gotta do some other tests or try to run as admin as well, who knows.

It's strange, i guess that i'm using the oldest version is at fault, since a recent downloaded game feels like working just fine(the new ones from KaguraGames) but the window stopped opening on most of my old games only opening in the kagura ones lol... guess i should try re-download some and attempt to install it over again to check. I'll try re-placing the old game files and see if it goes... guess it works with games that uses NW or newer dll but fails to open with very old games...

Edit:
yeah, re-placing older games(as my collection is old) with the newer rpg maker data/files seems to have solved the problem with the games who refused opening the cheat window, had to re-read post 1 to see the warning lol

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

darknessbank

Jul 30, 2017
Aziien
you can add hotkey for gamespeed (speedhack)
or option set hotkey?
that way easy to choose switch between speeds
Sometimes I want quick to play And Sometimes I want Normal speed for viewing CG or animation

hasmirza

Jan 31, 2019
works but you have to download new gamefile and replace them in folder. Read on 1st pg where it says cheats not showing up download new engine and replace files.
Replaced game files but now I get something called nw.js instead game itself.

nw.js v0.29.0
Node v9.7.1
Chromium 65.0.3325.146
commit hash: 40ba6a3-15b9f14-1b41b42-41dc8a9

this is written in the corner.

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Peasant's Quest [v2.22]
not working :(
It doesn't work with Peasant Quest 2.22, because I think the PQ dev changed the game to a different type of RPGM engine.
For example: PQ only has a game.exe, www/save folder, and walkthrough folder filled with PDF walkthrough files. It doesn't have any of the other folders/files typically associated with games using the RPGM engine the CheatMaker is meant for. Examples are Treasure of N, the GameFile, and etc. Therefore, the CheatMaker will not work with PQ at all.
I tried making the CheatMenu.jps and plugin.jps files, as the CheatMarker will noted that these doesn't exist, so it cannot install the cheat. Nevertheless, the cheat menu will not pop up. I attempted the GameFile replacement, but it will overwrite all the hidden PQ files and in effect replaced PQ with the non-existing game.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes