Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
It doesn't work with Peasant Quest 2.22, because I think the PQ dev changed the game to a different type of RPGM engine.
For example: PQ only has a game.exe, www/save folder, and walkthrough folder filled with PDF walkthrough files. It doesn't have any of the other folders/files typically associated with games using the RPGM engine the CheatMaker is meant for. Examples are Treasure of N, the GameFile, and etc. Therefore, the CheatMaker will not work with PQ at all.
I tried making the CheatMenu.jps and plugin.jps files, as the CheatMarker will noted that these doesn't exist, so it cannot install the cheat. Nevertheless, the cheat menu will not pop up. I attempted the GameFile replacement, but it will overwrite all the hidden PQ files and in effect replaced PQ with the non-existing game.
You need to extract the game before you can install the cheat then, see this post for info how to do it. https://f95zone.to/threads/enigmavbunpacker-rpg-maker-exe-unpacking.5924/

fudo123

Jan 27, 2020
Which folder to places old game saves, because my save file replaced. (I am sure file is inside program files because after i replace the game with the cheat the save data still exist, if you know tell me plz.)

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Part of the path could not be found E/MyGames/gry/10/1/new Folder/PQ/www/js/plugins/CheatMenus.js help

Azzier

May 19, 2020
Glad to see you. I hope you no depressed now ;).
I ask about sources of this app. We can see them?
eh? what is it i never see it before.im not a coder.
sorry did we met before? Im afraid you got the wrong guy.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Can this work for linux version of Wicked Rouge?
Im not sure, the installer is made for the .NET framework for windows so you would have to manually install it by editing the plugins.js file and such

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So, I downloaded the game, used the EnigmaVBUnpacker, then when I tried to install the RPGM MV Cheat Menu, this error showed up, any idea of how to solve?
error.jpg

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
I downloaded the installation code and the 2.02fix but the exe file is not in the folder for the installer folder. Am I doing something wrong?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I downloaded the installation code and the 2.02fix but the exe file is not in the folder for the installer folder. Am I doing something wrong?
You only need "MV Cheat 2.0.2 fix2.zip" be sure to extract it to a folder and from the folder you run the exe file

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes