Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I'm trying to use it on Magical Girl Celesphonia, but I'm having some issues. I replaced the game files too, which didn't fix the issue.
When I open the cheat menu I land on the weapons menu and they show up, other functions like editing/tracking location work fine, but switching to any other tab in the cheat menu like say, items, just doesn't load the new list and gets rid of the weapons list. It's not a case of it only being able to read weapons, because clicking on weapons again doesn't bring the list up anymore either so I need to close and reopen the cheat menu for that.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I'm trying to use it on Magical Girl Celesphonia, but I'm having some issues. I replaced the game files too, which didn't fix the issue.
When I open the cheat menu I land on the weapons menu and they show up, other functions like editing/tracking location work fine, but switching to any other tab in the cheat menu like say, items, just doesn't load the new list and gets rid of the weapons list. It's not a case of it only being able to read weapons, because clicking on weapons again doesn't bring the list up anymore either so I need to close and reopen the cheat menu for that.
Its most likely because the cheat is not compatible with one of the 150 plugins that is in the game, but im unable to help with this sorry

ykawaii

Oct 17, 2018
God bless you! I tried MvPluginPatcher before, but it's recquires 64 bit OS, wich my old laptop can't handle( and I didn't find any myths about about 32 bit version). I had no hopes trying your tool but what a surprise it was to me to find that it works. Thank you! ❤

Reactions: Aziien

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Hey buddy,
I am facing an issue in "A struggle with sin" game
After installing cheat in it the game lags alot and crash automatically sometimes.
Please tell me how to solve this issue.
BTW thanks alot for the RPG maker ;);)

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hey buddy,
I am facing an issue in "A struggle with sin" game
After installing cheat in it the game lags alot and crash automatically sometimes.
Please tell me how to solve this issue.
BTW thanks alot for the RPG maker ;);)
You have a couple of options options all under config (can also be changed in installer),
1. Enable "Update active tab only"
2. Disable "Auto update"

option 2 will most likely help the most as the cheat wont reload its data in the background

ITZXO

Dec 6, 2018
hi, I have this error when i try to load or save
1629850201632.png
it happend after i install the cheat

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Cheat not opening?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it didn't work, I'm trying it on https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-with-benefits-episode-2-daniels-k.675/
but it's not the only game that happens

in other game like https://f95zone.to/threads/teenagent-v0-4-nickfifa.24777/ it work great
I tried to download the game stranded with benefits to see if it would work, and did not recieve any kind of errors at all so are you using the latest version or what excatly are you doing that gives the error?

ITZXO

Dec 6, 2018
I tried to download the game stranded with benefits to see if it would work, and did not recieve any kind of errors at all so are you using the latest version or what excatly are you doing that gives the error?

I'm using versio 2.0.2 with the mega files , I have this error after installing the cheat
it happen when i try to save or load

in the cheat.exe it says version 1.0.0

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Doesn't seem to work with Karryn's Prison but I am incompetent. Won't run the game after install.
Half of it works for me, the other half doesn't. I can get items, HP, raise some stats, but other variables like order, fatigue, arousal, and available edict points are completely unchangeable.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Doesn't seem to work with Karryn's Prison but I am incompetent. Won't run the game after install.
Half of it works for me, the other half doesn't. I can get items, HP, raise some stats, but other variables like order, fatigue, arousal, and available edict points are completely unchangeable.
Karryn's Prison is a heavily modified game and uses a lot of custom variables that is not supported, the cheat looks for data in the default files and in games like this where custom scripts for stats has been made it unfortunetly wont work.

That being said if you dig into the plugin files you can find the commands to modify it in this case the file called RemtairyEdicts.js

(In commands > Custom javascript commands):
JavaScript:
//Change stats in Karryn's Prison

//    Adds 10 edict points
opener.$gameActors.actor(1)._storedEdictPoints+=10;

//    Sets fatigue to 0
opener.$gameActors.actor(1)._fatigue=0;

//    Sets pleasure to 100%
opener.$gameActors.actor(1).setPleasure(435);

Last edited:
Reactions: smegmaboyo
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes