Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Hi there, loving this so far but was wondering if there can be a menu/settings area for skills / in combat stats / anything that would tick those boxes ?

Specifically Karryn's prison has a lot of hidden unlockables, some of which are skills or very "one chance to get" achievements and i've been using this to keep track of titles (much rather than enabling them through this) but having this option for skills would be great ?

Not sure how else to formulate it.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hi there, loving this so far but was wondering if there can be a menu/settings area for skills / in combat stats / anything that would tick those boxes ?

Specifically Karryn's prison has a lot of hidden unlockables, some of which are skills or very "one chance to get" achievements and i've been using this to keep track of titles (much rather than enabling them through this) but having this option for skills would be great ?

Not sure how else to formulate it.
Karryn's Prison is a heavily modified game and uses a lot of custom variables that is not supported, the cheat looks for data in the default files and in games like this where custom scripts for stats has been made it unfortunetly wont work.

That being said if you dig into the plugin files you can find the commands to modify it in this case the file called RemtairyEdicts.js

(In commands > Custom javascript commands):
JavaScript:
//Change stats in Karryn's Prison

//    Adds 10 edict points
opener.$gameActors.actor(1)._storedEdictPoints+=10;

//    Sets fatigue to 0
opener.$gameActors.actor(1)._fatigue=0;

//    Sets pleasure to 100%
opener.$gameActors.actor(1).setPleasure(435);

I already posted something about Karryn's prison read my other quote, but for skills ill look into adding it, it should be possible!

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I couldn't use this with tales of symmeria keeps telling me it cant find part of a path.
I followed the GIF
enigma unpacker says that the game not protected with enigma virtual box or is hacked or something.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I couldn't use this with tales of symmeria keeps telling me it cant find part of a path.
I followed the GIF
enigma unpacker says that the game not protected with enigma virtual box or is hacked or something.
Try this method:-

1. Create a folder "www" in the base-game-directory.
2. Move all folders except "locales" and "swiftshader" into the "www" folder.
3. Install the cheat, it should be successful.
4. Move everything inside "www" folder back to the base-game-directory.
5. Enjoy! :)

Edit: Nevermind, even though it installs correctly, the game crashes when trying to activate the cheat window.

Last edited:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I followed the GIF
If the game engine is RPG Maker MZ its unable to install correctly

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes