Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
yea, doesn't work on manila shaw, tried everything not worth the hassle for that game, which is a pitty

bigbananabucket

Jun 15, 2022
RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu did not work, although they were still in the "www" folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do

olivFs9s

Jun 16, 2022
hi I only have 3 questions

1>)I need some guide on how to upload
2>)How do I install mods RPG Maker MY , CheatMemu on games RPG ?
3>)Can you make a video tutorial for using with it instead?
and i cant find it

porotect

Jul 27, 2021
I can't download the tool cause f95 detected a virus in the archive. When I click "I am aware of the risks", I still can't download. That's the name in virus total "Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen"

Edit: Only in Firefox it doesn't work, works fine in Edge. But still tho why does it detect that specific trojan?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I can't download the tool cause f95 detected a virus in the archive. When I click "I am aware of the risks", I still can't download. That's the name in virus total "Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen"

Edit: Only in Firefox it doesn't work, works fine in Edge. But still tho why does it detect that specific trojan?
I don’t know why but should be a false positive

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Feel free to comment with any feedback, suggestions and or problems.
It's really great for rpg games like this one in one of your pics, for Manila Shaw it's an older rpg can forget this one doesn't work at all. ;)

Apr 1, 2018
Aziien Ok I'm probably dumb for asking this but how do you toggle debug? I know you goto the commands tab and there is a mention for enabling debub. Never used it before and just trying to learn from trial and error.

Also is it just me or am I not running the latest/correct version of the cheat? (this is the one I got when I clicked "download" in big font under MV Cheat 2.0.2 (Newest version):" so is the link wrong or is this something else? cause I'm clearly reading v1.0.0 and it also don't have the design of the cheat logo on top of it. But let me know please thank you. : )

Edit: Also for peasant's quest the game becomes unplayable after you use the teleport feature once in the game. You go offscreen and can't move. Is there any fix to this? or way to counter act this?

Last edited:

porotect

Jul 27, 2021
What should I do now?
i don't have that problem on my end. i can download the mod just fine on win10 with MS Edge. could you send a screenshot with your error? if nothing works, you could try to download the mod with an external download manager.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Would it be possible to make it compatible with the new RPG Maker MZ, since it's just an improved version of MV?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Aziien Ok I'm probably dumb for asking this but how do you toggle debug? I know you goto the commands tab and there is a mention for enabling debub. Never used it before and just trying to learn from trial and error.
Write the command as its mentioned below the input box.

Would it be possible to make it compatible with the new RPG Maker MZ, since it's just an improved version of MV?
Sure, its not like ive been to lazy to upload the new update or anything ......

Bloo uploaded

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloo
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes