Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i want to download the new version, even after i want to take it as my own risk they still say " Malformed attachment request "

what should i do?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Apr 1, 2018
I know it works with MV games but does it actually work with MZ ones like it says? cause it doesn't work for me so Im wondering if Im the only one with this problem.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Uploading directly to the site will process a scan of the file through VirusTotal which is falsely flagging it as malware so, it can't be downloaded.

I suggest you upload it to an external site and link it here.
I have no problem downloading it though?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I have no problem downloading it though?
It could be because you're the poster but regardless, enough people are having this same issue so I was simply suggesting to provide an external mirror to bypass the VirusTotal scan.

Reactions: Aziien
Apr 1, 2018
It could be because you're the poster but regardless, enough people are having this same issue so I was simply suggesting to provide an external mirror to bypass the VirusTotal scan.
I would probably post a gofile link myself to the cheat but idk if it's allowed here. Or the rules around it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye
Apr 1, 2018
Yup, it's allowed since, I've downloaded multiple stuff from that source through this site.
If you say so Ima take your word for it

Edit: Before this gets confusing the 2.0.2 seems to be an older version Aziien probably uploaded by mistake instead of new one. I tried both and I preferred the older version. But take which ever you want (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedAISkye

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
If you say so Ima take your word for it

Edit: Before this gets confusing the 2.0.2 seems to be an older version Aziien probably uploaded by mistake instead of new one. I tried both and I preferred the older version. But take which ever you want (y)
Not by mistake, ive kept the older ones for compability

• Red Heart
Reactions: MyGirlsNowYoink

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
cannot download it said "Malformed attachment request"
i can't download it say Malformed attachment request what should i do
i want to download the new version, even after i want to take it as my own risk they still say " Malformed attachment request "

what should i do?
Uploading directly to the site will process a scan of the file through VirusTotal which is falsely flagging it as malware so, it can't be downloaded.

I suggest you upload it to an external site and link it here.
I would probably post a gofile link myself to the cheat but idk if it's allowed here. Or the rules around it.
Aziien Hi, I got a malformed file request error message, must i ask do you have other download links?
Mega and Gofile has been added as alternatives to download the files

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes