Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Sorry to bother you, but how do I tell which engine is the one being used? Tried on a few games and it doesn't work, but worked fine on Karryn's Prison. Like is there an icon to look out for for MV engine games?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but how do I tell which engine is the one being used? Tried on a few games and it doesn't work, but worked fine on Karryn's Prison. Like is there an icon to look out for for MV engine games?
You can usually see it on the folder structure, if it has a "www" folder like Karryn's Prison it should work.

If the "www" folder is there its RPGMV
if its not its RPGMZ

1647005816359.png

LeoXMasa

Mar 15, 2022
hello :) can you tell me how edit variable ? i change them but it doesnt work

nevermind i found the command up the post :)

AlfieWood01

Dec 25, 2020
hi i found the cheat menu for the lust epidemic in one off the files of the game i clicked on it and it open the cheat menu for that game it took mr two a new tab bar and its not working for me please help

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
how do you set it up please i need a step by step guide
i cant get the cheats two work on lust epidemic
hi i found the cheat menu for the lust epidemic in one off the files of the game i clicked on it and it open the cheat menu for that game it took mr two a new tab bar and its not working for me please help
how do you run the cheat menu of lust epidemic please i cant do it give me a step by step
1. Extract
2. Run the MV Cheat.exe
3. Click the 3 dots under select game exe
4. Look for your rpgm game. exe file ( just make sure that the game is fully extract with everything like audio, data, img are in the www file because some dev like to put everything in game.exe and it wouldn't work. However, you can EnigmaVBUnpacker to extract it)
5. Install and Run (default press L to open menu)
This kind user already answered your question the first time you asked.

Also there’s no need to pm me when I don’t reply to you within the hour I’ll naturally reply when I have time ..........

Husarz.Evil

Jan 11, 2022
Karryn's Prison When i change MP (Energy) - this back to default again after 1 second. Or if i change to 7777 for example is will 7777 but price of Energy for use skill is up to high values.
Example: i have 12 energy, 1 skill cost is 2 energy, if i change my energy to 50/100/7777 - cost just copied this in %... 10 cost for 100? 100 cost for 1000 and so on...
How to fix this?

Last edited:

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
I've found a small bug.

On some games with older version of nw.js the cheatMenu won't work at all. It'll break with.
Code:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token = at js/plugins/CheatMenu.js:211
It seems the syntax doesn't allow the override of setMoveSpeed with the extra parameter isCheat.

I've found that this happens on games that have packed nw.dll inside a game.exe (45~MB).

A quickfix is to remove the whole line: 210~215 from the CheatMenu.js
The player speed might be changed during specific events later on, but you can always reset it again later.

(see edit below)
JavaScript:
    //  Only player can set move speed
    Game_CharacterBase.prototype.setMoveSpeed = function(moveSpeed, isCheat = false) {
        if (isCheat){
            this._moveSpeed = moveSpeed;
        }
    };
-----
Edit: Forget it, I didn't properly checked. It opens the cheat window but won't load the context of it even after the game is loaded.

Just replace the game.exe and .dll for a more updated one and it solves the problem.
I think it might be too much of a hastle to try to figure out whats going on this older versions of nw.js.

If you don't have another more updated game you can take the starter files from rpgmaker mv from 'installfolder/nwjs-win/'

Last edited:

tfs08933

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, does anyone here know how to mod the game to always have all participants of the strip show to blush?

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Hello new to this one how to use and what dl for karry prison and can someone tell where to put the file plus step by step if its fine????

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes