Tool RPGM RPG Maker Save Editors

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any way to speedhack other RPGM than MV?

EDIT: I know you can use cheatengine but I have heard many stories of people getting banned from online games for just having that shit installed so i'm looking for an alternative.

EDIT2: Found the alternative. This tool should work for stuff that isn't RPGM MV which has its own plugin.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Is there any way to speedhack other RPGM than MV?

EDIT: I know you can use cheatengine but I have heard many stories of people getting banned from online games for just having that shit installed so i'm looking for an alternative.

EDIT2: Found the alternative. This tool should work for stuff that isn't RPGM MV which has its own plugin.
I don't like cheat engine because it requires a base understanding of c. I will this and see how it works.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
is there any tools to actually shows "hidden" variables? RPGMakerSaveEdit works wonder if you want to change values eg: "0" to "1" etc, but im looking for a tool that can actually shows the variable without having to "trigger" it in game first, so you can just add the said variables directly to your save

Reactions: Almighty

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
what keys work in the tournament against his cousin she has a spear and a special move but he has only a sword its like bringing a knife to a gunfight swo how can he win the keys dont seem to be working z is like return but x,c have no effect or so it seems so how the F**K does he win

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what keys work in the tournament against his cousin she has a spear and a special move but he has only a sword its like bringing a knife to a gunfight swo how can he win the keys dont seem to be working z is like return but x,c have no effect or so it seems so how the F**K does he win
I think you may have posted this on the wrong thread. This is a thread for RPG maker save editors, not one for specific game hints/cheats. I suggest you re-post this on the thread dedicated to whatever game you're playing.

asd dsa

Mar 19, 2018
is there a version that will work with
i have tried the editors in OP and saveeditonline, but neither work
Very late reply, but editors don't really work with oneone1's games due to some coding preventing that

Jun 4, 2019
La idea no es mala pero no puedo editar los item y las relaciones por ejemplo estoy jugando
Life is paradise!
y hay relaciones con los npcy no esta esas opciones
me di cuenta que en item esta vacio y tengo muchos item

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
is there any tools to actually shows "hidden" variables? RPGMakerSaveEdit works wonder if you want to change values eg: "0" to "1" etc, but im looking for a tool that can actually shows the variable without having to "trigger" it in game first, so you can just add the said variables directly to your save
Seconding this. SaveEditOnline doesn't show switches *at all*, only variables, and RPGMakerSaveEdit 0.66, while it allows you to access switches and variables (via Advanced menu) doesn't allow you to actually view or trigger hidden switches, which makes setting one of those switches impossible.

EDIT: VX Ace is what I'm concerned about, personally, BTW.

EDIT 2: Found but it doesn't seem to work with english versions of the program's save files. Tried to run a save through it and it showed me the hidden variables, but when I downloaded the file back after changing them, neither RPGMakerSaveEdit or the game recognized it as a legitimate save file, sadly.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
I've been trying to fine a damn save editor that works properly with MonsterGirlQuest Paradox part 2 for a month does ANYONE know one I can use because the one in this thread doesnt work.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
the creator of this topic has the 0.65 version of the RPGM save editor so here's the 0.66 version which is supposed to have fixed a issue that caused RPGMV saves to be unstable/crash

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know any better rpgmaker save editors? I've been trying to edit a damn save for MGQ Paradox for a while, and none of them I found work right.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone know any better rpgmaker save editors? I've been trying to edit a damn save for MGQ Paradox for a while, and none of them I found work right.
As far as I know save editors largely didn't work for part 1 and for part 2 even the ones that did are limited in what they can change or just don't work.

If you are altering the number of an item you already have and can change the number of Cheat Engine is the way go, works the same way it does for other RPGMXP games with no issues. Speedhack is nice for the slowass ship too.

That said I suppose if you are really committed to changing things then trying to edit the game itself using RPG Maker should work? Doubt it is worth the effort unless you already know how to use it though.

Jul 20, 2017
As far as I know save editors largely didn't work for part 1 and for part 2 even the ones that did are limited in what they can change or just don't work.

If you are altering the number of an item you already have and can change the number of Cheat Engine is the way go, works the same way it does for other RPGMXP games with no issues. Speedhack is nice for the slowass ship too.

That said I suppose if you are really committed to changing things then trying to edit the game itself using RPG Maker should work? Doubt it is worth the effort unless you already know how to use it though.
I....have no idea how to use rpgmaker, haha! XD as for cheat engine do you know where I can find a SIMPLE guide on how to use it with rpgmaker games?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes