RPGM Completed None RPG MAX volume that is violated by all the girls you meet! ~出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム!~ [B-bishop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

razielim85

Nov 8, 2017
So, has someone noticed that you can just run this game through ?
For those not in the know, MTool is a cheat software for RPGMaker that has a translation tool built in that works similar to the Unity AutoTranslate plugins.
Since it extracts the Japanese text, translates it, and then inserts it into the game on the fly, there is no need for fancy file modifications.
Also, just like with the unity plugin, the translated text is stored as a .json file and as such can be easily modified/replaced with a proper translation.
doesnt seem to work for me with mtool

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
doesnt seem to work for me with mtool
If you want us to help, you need to provide a bit more info.
Anyways, here is my MTL file.
Drop the TrsData.json in the game folder, then run the game through MTool.
If that doesn't work, please provide a step-by-step account of what you did and what didn't work.

Reactions: razielim85

razielim85

Nov 8, 2017
If you want us to help, you need to provide a bit more info.
Anyways, here is my MTL file.
Drop the TrsData.json in the game folder, then run the game through MTool.
If that doesn't work, please provide a step-by-step account of what you did and what didn't work.
thank you for you help, the problem i encounter is when i draw the game file in mtool it gives me a warning that the file is too large. When i do still press instal&go i wont get the option to translate the game.
Any idea what i do wrong?
The gamesize for me is 3gb btw.

edit: nevermind, for some reason the tool selected the wrong game engine. its good now

Last edited:

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Mtool translation causes the textbox to have visual glitches, making it hard to read. Anyone knows how to fix it?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I forgot about the second thread here, I had started an edited MTL for his game back in September and made a post that explains more information here if anyone is interested.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.0 and Mces

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Guys, the translation is almost finished. But I don't know how to apply it. Can someone apply the patch and upload the prepatched version for me please?

Reactions: KrakenKiller
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote