• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
First time playing this. This has some of the stupidest minigames I've ever seen in an adult VN. Why would you add not one, but two games where you just have to click 100+ times.

• Wow
Reactions: IRebel

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Too much information to be enjoyable, as such game is slow. Some time its good to use visual information to split the story from being boring because not many people came here to read a book. :LOL:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am just going to take a moment and be honest. I would NEVER have made it through that race scene if not for the Universal Walkthrough Mods. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Many developers don't realize that steady updates, are one of the most important ways to attract customers, some visual novels are great, but not updating them once a year or half a year takes away the incentive to patronize them
You won't believe this, but all developers realize this. And it's not just about the money they earn and the number of patrons. If an author is really "sick" of his story and characters, he strives to give them as much life as possible.
The only problem is that before you put an update on Google Drive, you need to write a script, scene-by-scene breakdown and dialog. Select interiors and character costumes. Set the posing and emotions of the characters. Render. Edit the renders in photoshop. Make and render animations. Find and process music and sounds. Program, add mini-games, edit and clean up bugs. Translate the game at least into English (if it is not the author's native language). This is the minimum program. And many people (like me) also have to edit assets and 3D-modeling. Maybe write the music himself. And it is almost unrealistic to fit all this into 2-3 hours of daily work.
So frequent and regular updates can be produced either by large studios of several people, or by a few lucky loners whose games bring enough money to make it their main income.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
You won't believe this, but all developers realize this. And it's not just about the money they earn and the number of patrons. If an author is really "sick" of his story and characters, he strives to give them as much life as possible.
The only problem is that before you put an update on Google Drive, you need to write a script, scene-by-scene breakdown and dialog. Select interiors and character costumes. Set the posing and emotions of the characters. Render. Edit the renders in photoshop. Make and render animations. Find and process music and sounds. Program, add mini-games, edit and clean up bugs. Translate the game at least into English (if it is not the author's native language). This is the minimum program. And many people (like me) also have to edit assets and 3D-modeling. Maybe write the music himself. And it is almost unrealistic to fit all this into 2-3 hours of daily work.
So frequent and regular updates can be produced either by large studios of several people, or by a few lucky loners whose games bring enough money to make it their main income.
I don't think he underestimates the work, he means that release should be regular. Look at Guilty Pleasure, updates are small, but every months, for 34 months now, you got something.

Reactions: vivaloveyou

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I don't think he underestimates the work, he means that release should be regular. Look at Guilty Pleasure, updates are small, but every months, for 34 months now, you got something.

Yes, that's what I was trying to say, I know the workload is huge, but Guilty Pleasure does manage to release updates every month!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes