VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I liked the art and especially the love for stockings, every girl should have one, I support this design decision lol.

The setting and the story are unique, to say the least. I was kinda lost on some parts of the story and just wanted to skip it honestly, but it's better than generic overused lines we used to see. I might check it out again in the future.

Best of luck to the comrade dev, very decent first release, art quality is really nice.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
This is a UGO, an Unindentified Gaming Object. Girls are stunning, the story is ... something else and it's full of russian madness. I like it !
Please, add some uncensored animations and we'll be happy.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Great first release.
The visuals are top notch, the women are all gorgeous, and the story is interesting. (y)
Kudos to the devs! Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Reactions: Stud-e-Smurf

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Dev really dropped the ball here.
First thing I did was replace all the background music with the soviet anthem. NOW it plays properly.
Or at least maybe the theme from The Hunt For Red October which involves singing in Russian although admittedly it is a little epic for an H-game.

I also just noticed there is a very forceful "NO" about if the game is censored. Not very soviet that.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I decided to share the correct answers with my fellow proletarians.

1.: Crime and Punishment
2.: To The Stars By Hard Way
3.:Tchaikovsky
4.:Za zdorovie
5.:Jason
6.:Cold War
7.:Rasputin
8.:Stalin
9.:Two dogs
10.:Yuri Gagarin
11.:Reaction
12.:H2O
13.:Small astronomical body
14.:360 degrees
15.:13

Ps.: Anyone admitting using this guide is an uncultured capitalist swine that gets a one way ticket to a labour camp in the Eastern parts of the Motherland.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think it's better to facepalm randoms on the internet than torturing their own pets.
Man, you serious ?? Ever looked up the word "joke" in a dictionary ?? Do you at least know what a dictionary is ?? :FacePalm::FacePalm:

We can laugh, but in ignorance without knowing what we are talking about deserves facepalms.
Or you could just go silently to your corner and make sweet, intense, passionate, steamy, pleasurable love to yourself for a couple hours and "allow" other users to share they opinions... a good alternative, I daresay.;)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes