VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
it's been a while since i've played this, so I started fresh from the beginning and i loved it. :love:

the next time i will choose the nickname McGyver for artyom. :sneaky:
he fixes everything with just a hairpin like Richard Dean Anderson. :cool:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
It added.....maybe 30 minutes of additional time. I started over again and feel it was worth it, as (1) I couldn't remember why I made the choices I did earlier (although not a lot to make so far), and (2) it seemed like there was some re-rendering and change to story flow. Given we were only 4 chapters into the game not too much time to make up.

After having replayed the game, I can't help feeling Oksana the conductor needs more love.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Without giving too much away, perhaps the dev can comment:

(1) Are the girl on the horse and short blond haired girl who appears in the background in a couple renders going to play more of a role in the game?

(2) Any further plans for Oksana?

(3) Question may have been asked before, but how many chapters are planned?

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Without giving too much away, perhaps the dev can comment:

(1) Are the girl on the horse and short blond haired girl who appears in the background in a couple renders going to play more of a role in the game?
Yes, I have plans for these characters. Especially since some players have even asked me to add a blonde in a poll about the most attractive girl in the game.
I hope you didn't forget to vote, too? :)

(2) Any further plans for Oksana?
Also yes. I think you will meet her again in the future. And I hope you'll enjoy those meetings.;)

(3) Question may have been asked before, but how many chapters are planned?
I don't know yet. This game was first planned as a short game for a challenge on the Russian-speaking forum. But then I decided to see how the English-speaking audience would feel about it.
And for some reason they liked it.:giggle:
Besides, I myself am curious to see how the relationship between the characters will develop in the future.:cool:
All the heroines in the game that you mentioned above were added for a reason.
And I think the main character will meet many more beautiful Soviet women.;)
Besides, I have more ideas about other anomalous things.
Whether to include them in this game, or make them separate chapters, I'm still thinking.
The story of the tunic has really just begun. I think it's only 20-25% of the story that should happen to it.
In any case, I want to ensure you that the game will not be abandoned. I'm really 'hooked' on the heroines of the game, too.
So there's a lot to look forward to in the near future!
Stay tuned.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I like the theme and visuals but damn... I can't force myself to slog through the sheer wall of text this game has.

Reactions: jdw6

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I like the theme and visuals but damn... I can't force myself to slog through the sheer wall of text this game has.
There’s a bunch, but the veiled jabs and……general snarkiness are pretty funny.

Last edited:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021

plastilin

Mar 12, 2022
Great game, I can’t even imagine how you can convey all the humor in English, I hope the developer succeeded, good luck.
PS wrote in Russian translated Google:)

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes