Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
"File download limit exceeded. You can only save it to Yandex.Disk"
So yeah, I'll mega it, if you put it there :) Thanks though.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The english qsp is in the blog and I don't know what the russian qsp is actually called

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'm being asked a password from the yandisk copy. Any chance you know the password?

edit: rubedo seems to have worked

edit 2: first screen is in english then goes russian after character select. which dude am i supposed to pick to stay in english?

Last edited:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Found out what was needed to advance, when at work and done with papers, and the game tells you to go to facility. Just keep going to office and fill papers.... dont know why this is, but it worked for me. Both times I did it.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Rubedo is better. Better translation too. And cheats work now too, fi you want them to.

Oct 15, 2016
Rubedo is better. Better translation too. And cheats work now too, fi you want them to.
I want it. I am playing the real life version without cheats. I have the new apartment for the daughter, and found some grave at the construction site. The mob took back the investment. I would really appreaciate a walkthrough or some help...

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Cant help you with a walkthrough, as that would be the blind leading the blind, but better UI and working cheats in Rubedo, makes it a bit easier to fumble around doing mistakes.

Oct 15, 2016
Cant help you with a walkthrough, as that would be the blind leading the blind, but better UI and working cheats in Rubedo, makes it a bit easier to fumble around doing mistakes.
Nevermind. I have found out I am playing the albedo version. I am trying this one. Maybe it is less of a guessing game. Any tips for the fairy quiz game in the park/lake?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Nope. Havent gotten to that. although in this new thingy I met a girl in park and spoke with her up to she offering me a potion, and I got a "Are you sure" question.

Oct 15, 2016
Nope. Havent gotten to that. although in this new thingy I met a girl in park and spoke with her up to she offering me a potion, and I got a "Are you sure" question.
I've met a guy who was smoking something psychedelic, and I took it. After that the fairy kept coming asking me quiz. If I answer incorrectly my money vanishes.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I've met a guy who was smoking something psychedelic, and I took it. After that the fairy kept coming asking me quiz. If I answer incorrectly my money vanishes.
Found this. Should be all the riddles.... good luck :D

Puzzles from "Murzilki":
1. To the front stroke, you need to lick the back. (Postage stamp)
2. Around the hair in the middle of the sausage. (Corn)
3. Top black within red as zasunesh so beautiful. (Galoshes)
4. The hair on the hair on the body and the body begins dark matter. (Eyelids)
5. That cold - that hot, then hanging - that standing. (Shower)
6. There - here - back to you and I am pleased. (Swing)
7. What are you looking at me? I'm your clothes off! (Bed)
8. Hairy head cheek comes handily. (Toothbrush)
9. We - the guys in Lazimov daring slit sex! (Broom)
10. Lying on his back - no one needs. Leaning against the wall - it is useful. (Ladder)
11. In a dark room, on a white sheet 2:00 fun. (Movies)
12. Do you remember him a little bit, will be solid as a potato. (Snowball)
13. I take it in your hands, squeeze it tight - He will be firm and solid as a turnip. (Snowball)
14. Red head in the hole climbs nimbly (Woodpecker)
15. Small, black, wrinkled - is every woman. (Zest)
16. If not lohmatushki grandmother - grandfather would have froze beater. (Mitten)
17. Do not fuck without the carrot - red head. (Pioneer in his cap)
18. Behind walked, slipped and went. (Slippers)
19. How well do you and me, when you are lying on your back ... (Hedgehog with apple)
20. I take both hands and shove between her legs ... (A bike)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote